CHAPTER 1--THE MYSTERIOUS ISLAND

Hey this is my first time making a fanfiction and obviously this is non-cannon and I'm just sharing my imagination and please don't hate this story too much.
And sorry if i have wrong spellings or grammar.
Anyways please enjoy this fanfiction.

The fanfic takes place after the wano arc, where the strawhats found a mysterious island full of stones and caves are.

It was just a normal day of the strawhats,
Nami was reading a newspaper,
Robin was reading a book,
Brook,chopper,yamato, and luffy were fishing,
Sanji was cooking for dinner,
Franky was drinking cola,
Jimbei was steering the ship,
Zoro was sleeping,
And usopp is sightseing, and just like that, usopp spotted a mysterious island and called the other crew members
"Oii~ theres an island full of caves minna!"

Luffy immediatlely stood and said"what?! Where?!"
Causing chopper to be extremely shocked.
Chopper:"gahh luffy! You almost made me fall!!" Chopper said with a shocked voice.

Luffy:"shishishishi!! Sorry chopper!"
Luffy said with no hint of sorry voice.

Brook started his skull joke saying"YOHOHOHOHOHO!! luffy-san you almost made my skin jump although i don't have any! YOHOHOHOHOHO!!"

Yamato said"Hahahahahaha!! Nice joke skeleton-san!!"while holding her stomach because of her laugh(obviously).

Nami folded the newspaper and said" shut up will ya!!!" While gaving shark teeth like when she gets mad.

Luffy,brook, and chopper said "haiii" in unison, while yamato was still laughing.

Nami: by the way, what did you just say usopp?

Usopp holding a binoculars said "there is a strange island there" while pointing out the island.

Nami reaching the binoculars and placing it on her eyes saying "hmm let me see.....oh there it is!"

Nami placed down the binoculars and said "Welp it's a pretty Strange Island but nothing interesting" nami said with a hint of sadness because of her thinking of treasures.

Luffy yelled "oh come on nami there might be adventures in there!!"

Nami with a sharp teeth said "shut up captain!!" With an annoyed voice.

Luffy with a puppy eyes and comical tears staring at robin with a "robin please make nami go to the island" face.

Robin closed her book and said "well navigator-san,it may be a cave but there might be treasures in the caves" with a calm voice.

Nami's eyes turned into bellis and said "really robin?!" with happiness.

Jimbei looked at nami and sweat-dropped, and said "so captain are we gonna go to that island?"

Luffy had a deadly smirk that he had while his head on the opposite direction of the crew members that went unnoticed by everyone except for robin.
Robin shivered at that smirk and wanted to ask why luffy was doing that face but luffy's smirk quickly vanished and placed a happy smile and said "yeah let's go there!!"with a d grin.

Zoro yawned and stared at the crew and said "what are you guys talking about? *yawns* and streched his arms.

Luffy smiled and said " oh zoro your awake, theres a really strange island over there!!"luffy said while pointing the island.

Zoro: hmm? Well are we going there?

Luffy said with a proud voice and said "of course!!"

Luffy:yosh!! Jimbei to that strange island!!

Jimbei: hai captain!

Nami dancing with bellis on her eyes and said " treasure~ treasure~.

Chopper:uhhh did noone noticed us being quiet?

Franky:dunno*sipps cola*

Brook:YOHOHOHOHO!! would you like me to sing?

Chopper: yes brook!!

Yamato:oi luffy want to hear brook's singing?

Luffy with a happy face said "of course!!"

Robin still haven't asked why luffy was smirking earlier and just shrugged it of.

And this is the end of the chapter!!

Oh and sorry for the short chapter and i'll update at saturday

Bye byeee