CHAPTER-- 11 SAVIOUR

(this is reuploaded)

Finally gained an inpiration to quit being lazy and just continue writing the next chapter.

What an achievement.(I'm being sarcastic, see you can even sense the irony in my comment)

Seriously I always explain dumb things😑

.

.

.

.

.

"You think you can beat me? Dream on"

All the people went silent and observed the screen waiting for what's about to show next.

It showed two kids having somewhat a 'battle'.

They were outside a mansion.

"Shut up!" A kid with blonde hair and brown chocolate eyes.
The kid wore something in a typical noble look.

"A noble?" Garp questioned but a little serious.

"What?" Sabo was confused, he didn't know luffy encountered a noble first before him and he definitely is disgusted by the thought of nobles.

"Tsk" ace looked somehow irritated that it gained looks from everyone.

"Bad memories huh?" robin chuckled at the D's strange reaction.

"What is it robin?" Nami asked why robin just chuckled.

"It's nothing" robin smiled and quickly turned at the screen.

"Well, what do you want?" Young luffy asked while scratching his head.

"How did you knock out our guards?! And what do you need from us?!" The blonde kid argued.
On the blonde kid's right, there was a little girl that was unconcious and also had a blonde hair.

"Eh? Luffy broke in?" Chopper had a slight gasp.

"Look, I am not here to harm anyone besides, your guard just straight up attacked me when i wasn't even doing anything!" Young luffy reasoned.

"Wow... I didn't know luffy was good at explaining when he was young" usopp looked amazed.

"What happened when he grew up?" Nami questioned. it was very unusual for luffy to actually be smart enough to explain words.

"Ah, I remember that brat being such a dependable person unlike now" garp loomed a bit irritated at the end of his sentence cause, you know.

"Oh? Then, explain why you are in our territory?!" The blonde kid suspected.

"Look, I saw the girl who almost got kidnapped and saved her" luffy rolled his eyes and sighed.

" Then why is she unconcious?!" The blonde asked aggressively.

"Probably because of shock" Whitebeard commented.

"Right-yoi" marco nodded.

And then, the blonde girl suddenly fell awake and blinked her eyes innocently not knowing what happened.
She had green eyes that made her appearance even more cuter.

"Wahh... She's cute!" Nami blushed with sparkles on her eyes.

"Huh? Brother, what happened?" The girl looked around her surroundings when she suddenly had an eye contact with luffy.
Luffy raised his eyebrows at the girl while maintaining eye contact.

"Y-you!" The girl pointed her hand to luffy.

"W-wha- what's wrong Elaine?! Did he hurt you?!" The blonde boy was very angry and overprotective.

"Dude is so overprotective..." Ace blank stared the screen.

"Says the person who always worries about luffy...." The entire strawhat crew except brook and franky side eyed ace.

"No! He saved me from filthy men!" The blonde named Elaine reasoned.

The blonde boy made a stupid face that signalizes " You sure?".

Elaine seriously wanted to punch her brother right in the face but just said, " Brother Nicholas, it's true!"

Nicholas stared at Elaine for a second and then glared at luffy.

"What did I do to deserve this?" Young luffy thought while sweatdropping.

"Bahahahaha! That blonde brat sure is funny!" Garp laughed as he glanced towards ace and sabo who were glaring at the blonde through the screen.

"Overprotective much?" Garp tried to hold his laugh at the two brother's overprotective mode.

"How dare did that kid glare at the most handsome, most kind, most charming luffy-senpai?!" Bartolomeo sounded irritated and was about to throw hands but unfortunately the blonde kid was only in the screen.

"How dare he say that to my beloved?!" Boa hancock glared at the child at the screen.

" Tch, they look like try-hard fans" crocodile rolled his eyes while smoking his cigarette.

"And also brother, I want to talk with him in private" Elaine begged in her eyes and prayed that her brother would agree.

"And what would you two be talking about?" Nicholas raised his eyebrows, getting suspicious of Elaine.

"Nothing, just repaying him from saving me!" Elaine convinced her brother with her cutie patootie eyes(lmao).

"But you can repay him now-" Nicholas didn't finish his words when Elaine shut him up.

"Privacy, brother!" Elaine shouted while crossing her arms.

"Fine, you!" Nicholas pointed his hands to luffy.

"Me?" Luffy questioned while clearly clueless.

"Don't you dare do anything to my sister" Nicholas glared at luffy.

Luffy could only nodd and smile awkwardly.

"Pft! Poor luffy" chopper giggled at young luffy's cute interaction with the blonde boy.

Yamato smiled at chopper who was now glancing at the screen waiting for the next scene about to come.

"Don't be rude brother!" Elaine had an angry expression but shrugged it off when she dragged luffy in the back of the mansion.

Nicholas sighed and said, " Sister has a crush huh?" As his face was relieved and his hair was blown by the wind.

"What?" Boa hancock said with blank eyes.

.
.
.
.
Oh it looks like someone has a crush on little luffy.

A little cliffhanger left just for you all dear veiwers!

Sorry bout that. Heh

Okay bye.