CHAPTER--5 FINALLY POSSESSED

Welp i updated today

*FLASHBACK*

"Well i will just go in your body and possess you"said the spirit.

"Ok"was just luffy's response.

the spirits thoughts"how can this child be not shocked?"with an 'i can't believe it' tone.

"Hey kid, why aren't you shocked?"questioned the spirit.

"Am i supposed to?"said luffy with a sarcasm voice.

Spirit: *Sighs* if you say so.

"Wait"said luffy with a serious tone.

Spirit:What?

"I should get to know you first"said luffy.(A:if your wondering why this words don't have a highlighted font is because i don't know too,i just typed my next words but, this happened so sorry about that.)

"Right, okay I'll do the introduction fastly, My name is Sol, I'm a happy go looking spirit, it means that I'm a free spirit so i can do what i want"said spirit sol.

"Oh so that explains your sudden helping of me"said luffy and added "i never knew spirits have names".

"Well you know now so what is your name kid?"said sol.

"My name is Monkey D. Luffy, people calls me a tyrant, not really sur-''when luffy was about to say his next words, sol suddenly said "wait your from the D clan?!

"Yep, i am a "D" what about it?"said the little boy.

Well it's been a while since i met a "D".

.......

"Wait, why are you called a tyrant again?!"said sol who wants answers.

"Uh......because I've had an so called a monster and i don't even know what a tyrant is so yeah"said luffy not remembering his memories from "that" day.

"Hey luffy, do you ever have a sudden out of control times?"questioned sol but with hesistation.

"Um it's true, but how'd you know?"said luffy getting suspicious at his questions.

"Well i just have to clarify things about you"said sol while eyeing on luffy.

"And what is that?"luffy said while raising an eyebrow.

"How do you get out of control?said sol.

"It happens when I'm super angry to someone?"luffy responded not really sure of his answer.

Sol's thoughts"guess i can't do anything but possess his body to know what happened while he was out of control"

"Then can i possess you now?"questioned sol.

"Not really sure... My granpa won't be suspicious of me right?"said luffy with a worried tone.

"Leave it to me kiddo!"cheered sol.

Luffy:Okay...

"But.... Why would you possess me if it helps?"questioned luffy.

"Well how do i explain it... Oh! Well if i possess you then your personality will change, it will go from a serious and hearthless child to a happy -go- lucking child!"said sol hearthely.

"Did you just insult me?"luffy said and he looked like a Monster who is staring at sol with deadly eyes.

Sol laughed at luffy's seriousness because the kid was scary but cute at the same time.

(Now this chapter is very rushed or should i say that the backstory is rushed because if you can say now, the reactions are still not being made so i will just make sol possess luffy's body,but the backstory will continue at everyones reaction because it's an important part of this story.)

"You can possess me now!"

"Finally~"complained sol.

"Hey you lazy spirit, stop complaining over there"said luffy with an annoyed voice.

"Haiii"said sol.

"Now,luffy stand near from me"said sol with a more serious voice.

Luffy just nodded and did what sol said.

"Ready?"

"Yep"
3
2
1
.
.
.
and to explain what sol did, he just maked his way to luffy's body and get inside it.(this is just my logic okay??)

Anyway, end of chapter.

And I'm sorry for not really updating.

Im getting really lazy lately.

And also, im continuing this story if you guys have been waiting for a new chapter and noticed that i haven't posted for a few weeks ,well today is your lucky day!

Welp have a nice day!