CHAPTER--4 TRUE SELF

Oiii luffyyyy! Where are you?~

*After 20 minutes*

"Seriously, where is he?"said zoro.

*With luffy*

"Where is everybody?"questioned luffy.

"Hmph when did they get lost?"(yeah yeah luffy, when did they get lost?🙄.)

"Well im in a good mood anyway so im gonna have an adventure!!"yelled luffy and being excited at the same time.

*After a few minutes walking*

"Dammit its a dead end!!" Shouted luffy and with a complained voice.

Luffy kicked a rock out of annoyance.

Something suddenly shined.

"Huh?"said luffy.

"What the heck?"was what luffy said after picking it up.

And then.......

Boom.....

"*Cough* cough* ugh! What's with that stone!" complained luffy.

After luffy stands up, he felt like he became taller but just shrugged it off probably because of just hallucination.

Few minutes later....

"What the?! I thought this was just a hallucination thing! How did i became so tall?!"was what luffy reacted.

When luffy was about to yell, something suddenly flashed his mind.

*FLASHBACK*

IN THE FOREST

"haha! what is a freak doing here!!"a random kid pointing at kid luffy.

"Oi isn't that the kid who destroyed a tree with his fist?! we should run away here!!"a scared voice coming from the second kid.

"Hmph! If you really destroyed that tree, then why don't you try it to people!!"the random kid said while smirking.

"........"was just luffy's response.

"Oh come on, are you scareeed~"said the random kid while making an irritating voice.

"If so-"when random kid was about to say something,luffy speaked.

"If i do that, people would get bruises so why should i do that?"was what luffy said with a very very cold voice.

Even luffy's voice made the two kids felts shivers on their spine.(lol)

There was a long but short silence......

"R-runn!!!!!"said the random kid, and second kid ran away from luffy and said,"even his voice is scary!!".

And luffy was left alone in the forest.

"Am i really a freak?"was luffy said, about to make him cry.(im sorry for making you experience this on my fanfic.)

Then luffy pulled out his tears....

"Why is everyone calling me a freak?"

And he is sobbing there quietly.

When he was crying, he suddenly made a plan.

It is to make friends and stop causing chaos to the islanders.

"Then... what would be the first thing i would do?"thinked luffy.

"Ooh! It is by making my voice not to cold...."luffy said with a single sweat.

And then.........whoosh, spirit just appeared.

The spirit just floated,and it tooked luffy to react in a few seconds with shocked face.

"w-what are you?!"shouted luffy with a shocked voice.(yes,a shocked voice not a scared voice)

"Im a spirit little guy, I'm here to help you....."was what the spirit responded.

"And what is it?"said luffy with a calm voice but still not lowering his guards down.

Spirit:about what you said earlier.

Luffy:oh you mean about my plan?

Spirit:oh that one! wait but why are you speaking to me comfortably?

Luffy:well i sense that your not bad but im still suspecting you tho

Spirit:i see... So should i do something to make you less suspect of me?

Luffy:nah,i trust my senses so i trust you

"hey kid don't you think your trusting your senses so much?"said spirit with a sweatdrop.

"Don't underestimate my senses spirit guy,if my senses want me to kill someone then i will do it"said luffy with a cold voice.

And the spirit got scared at his voice too but reacted to it.(lol a spirit getting scared at a voice.)

"Hey kid your voice is really deep for someone of your age"said spirit guy.

"Oh! Sorry about that hehe"said luffy with a small childish voice.

"So what will you do to help me anyway?"luffy said with his cold voice again.

the transportation of the one piece characters will be shown in a few  chapters, so just wait!

And i didn't  make this chapter scheduled when i update cause, who knows when i will be updating?

And i hope you enjoyed this chapter dear viewer!