CHAPTER--9 THE YOUNG RAVEN

(this is reuploaded)

Update time!

By the way, i enjoyed writing this story and even bragged my fanfic to my friends thinking that i became famous(lmao)

I also failed my Math exam💀

And i just wanted to share this sad information to you all.

Now, back to the story!
.

.
.
.
.
.

"Where is my brother?"

It was a long silence when lora finally answered,"well that question is private"

"Private? And why won't you let me know?"

"It's cause it will spoil the fun"lora answered playfully.

"I am not someone you can fool around with!"ace and sabo said in unison while small flames coming out in their hands.

That is until ace realized something.

"Wait..."

"Hm? Wait about what?"

"You have my devil fruit!!"yelled ace in horror.

Then,sabo started to process something.

"Hey, you're right!"

Sabo and ace started talking gibberish and talked like crazy trying to figure out the mystery.

Everyone was sweatdropping at the two brothers interaction.

"Are they sure they're not blood related?"Is what all they're thinking right now.

Until, sabo realized that, he ate ace's devil fruit!

"Oh i finally got it!" Sabo shouted and smiled when he figured it out, he looked so proud of himself right now.

"So? What is it? Spit it out you dumbass, you think i have telepathy to understand your thoughts?"ace said being sarcastic.

Sabo ignored his brother's complaining and began to explain "so, long story-short your devil fruit was found by the ex-shichibukai named doflamingo,"
When ace was about to question why his devil fruit had ANOTHER copy, sabo continued to explain"and if your wondering that your devil fruit was still in this world when supposedly, you are the owner but then- you died...and..the devil fruits can be restored again and have another owner because it's previous owner died making them have a new generation of owners"

Sabo ended his explanation but sounded hurt when he said the 'died' part.

The strawhats bowed their heads down and avoided eye contact, remembering how much their captain suffered because of ace's death.

This caused ace's face to sadden a little bit, and decided to change the topic"so, our souls are borrowed from the underworld?"

"I should just let sabo explain it himself "lora thought while thinking so deeply.

She crossed her arms and watched in amusement, while the others just watched/listened the brothers conversation.

"Oh, i didn't really die from the boat incident"said sabo casually causing ace to be shocked by his words.

"Ehh?!then you were alive the whole time?!"

"Yep! Became the Chief Staff of the Revolutionaries!"sabo proudly grinned at his achievement.

"Then,why didn't you come back to dawn Island?!"ace angerily yelled,and was about to tackle/punch his brother, but sabo quickly explained "woah, calm down i had amnesia!"