CHAPTER--7 REUNITES

Yo, its me again, and i updated the new chapters.

"Ahh a ghost!!"yelled usopp.

"Aceee?!"shouted everyone, except robin.

Usopp immediately pulled out a cross, and you wonder where did he get that? Well i have no idea.

"What the- you act like you've seen a ghost"said ace not caring about the strawhats reactions, but he suddenly had a realisation.

"Wait- Strawhats?!"yelled ace as he got shocked.

"You just noticed?!"yelled the strawhats and had an irritated voice.

"Wait...jimbei and.... Yamato?!"

"Why are you guys with the-"

When ace was about to say something, yamato quickly ran to him and hugged him.

"Ace! Your alive!"said yamato crying.

"Ace-kun...."

"More importantly why are you two with the strawhats?!"

"Joined luffy's/luffy-kun's crew"said yamato and jimbei and looked at ace with a smile.

"Anyways, why are you alive?!"said nami with an "i can't believe it" face.

"I don't know too..."said ace.

"So this is luffy-san's brother? Yohohoho!"

"I can't believe it"

"Are you the real ace?"said zoro suspecting ace's body while holding his katanas, ready to attack.

"Yep! By the way, wheres luffy? I haven't seen him"questioned ace while looking around for luffy.

"Uh well..."

"Hm?"

"Well.. he got lost in the cave we were going to...and....."paused usopp while having a hesistation because of what happened when he heard luffy scream.

"And?"questioned ace while raising an eyebrow.

"And....we suddenly heard him scream....."

.......

"What?! What happened to him?! And why isn't he with you?!"freaked ace worrying that something bad happened to his little brother.

"Well we don't know what the cause is too, when we heard him scream we already got transported here."

"Wait...did that glowing rock taked us here?"questioned usopp although it's already obvious.

"Yes the rock did, longnose-kun"said robin confirming it.

"What if were not the only one here too?!"freaked out nami.

"Ehh?!"chopper began to be scared and started to hide on robin's back although it's in reverse.(it's like when his first meet with luffy and that scene where chopper hid in dr. Kureha.)

........

"Captain,where are we going again? It looks like theres no dead end!"

.....

"W-who-'s there......"said nami who was in great fear.

"N-nami, who was that j-just now?......"said usopp stuttering,and shaking slowly.

"I-idiot how should i know?! The fog is too thick to even see someone afar!"

"Hm? Wait who's there!"said a unknown voice again.

"Eek!!"shouted nami and usopp in unison while hugging each other.

"Hm? Maybe someone is here too!"

"Oii!!is anyone the-"this time, when the voice speaked again and was about to say something, someone smacked him in the head.