CHAPTER--8 STRANGE

"Words"is thinking
"Words"is talking
Hello dear viewer,It's been a while! And the reason of my disappearance???

I got lazy.

Lol,it's true though, and i would never, ever drop this story.

I am limiting my updates but you know i only update when i feel like it.

Well i know that my updates are now slow but i can promise you that i will still update even if it's slow.

And i decided that uta will not be in this story,sorry because the characters are too many and i still have to include,momonosuke and the others.

Now back to the story!

The scene continued when ace hugged sabo.

But wait....suddenly sabo spoke"your asking why i am alive but,how are you alive?!"

As ace is still processing what sabo said,he finally got it.

"Oh yeah!how am i alive?"when ace pointed his finger to himself.

"And how is pops and thatch alive?"

Ace was asking questions when,someone *cough*lora spoke "you are dead but i borrowed your souls from the underworld"

there was loud silence.

.........

"What?!"

"How the hell?!"

"The hell is that possible?!"

"Eek!!ghosts!!!"

Lora was getting irritated with the responses,when a certain green haired man commented a response which made lora even irritated.

"So that self proclaimed god was right?!"

"The hell are you saying at?!"shouted lora out of annoyance.

Everyone was yelling when a certain red big nosed spoke "the hell are you all shouting at?It's annoying so stop it"

"......"

"Oh shut up you tomato nose!"

"We are freaking out here you know?!"

"Isn't he the new emperor?!"

"That's buggy!!"

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING RED NOSE?!"buggy is now angry because of those insults the others were saying to him.

When the people there were arguing,a blind old man was speaking "this is getting lively here.."

And a voice of a lazy irritating man can be heard too "it is,how are they so lively~"

Then the figures that was speaking is revealed to be Admiral Fujitora and Admiral Kizaru.

"I guess the brat isn't here...."muttered the figure non other than Admiral Ryokugyo.

Then, a demanding voice could be heard "Shut the hell up you Impudent beings!"

Guess who it was.

...........Boa Hancock!

"Isn't that boa hancock?!"yelled a shocked marine.

"Woah! Bigshots are appearing everywhere!!"

"She's so beautiful!!"

"Hmm....how did i get in here?"questioned a certain black-haired man with eyes like a Hawk and has a giant sword on his back.

"Fuffuffuffu!things are getting interesting!"laughed a certain blonde man with interesting shades who is dressed up in prisoner clothes.