Chapter 4 : Idiot Couple

The next day, after reaching school, Naruto took a deep breath before entering his classroom.

His first date and first kiss with Sasuke which happened just yesterday was still so fresh in his memories. It was making him beyond nervous.

But upon entering the classroom he noticed that the raven had yet to arrive, he let out a dissapointed sigh. And immediately blushed to himself, rushing over to his seat.

Even though he was so nervous, he really wanted to see his lover soon and it was embarrassingly sappy that he felt this way.

As he sat there making all sorts of expressions, the guy who sat in front of his seat teased him lightly. It was Inuzuka Kiba, one of the guys he and Sasuke had been aquinted with after entering high school.

It was around the time when Kiba brought his hand close to Naruto's face, trying to jokily poke his cheek after saying he's red in the face, but Kiba's hand never managed to reach the blond because a certain raven had come in at that exact moment and hugged the blonde from behind, making Kiba stop his hand midair, and startling the heck outta Naruto.

"Whatcha guys talking about?", Sasuke asked nonchalantly but Kiba sweatdroped taking his hand away feeling a strange sort of murderous intent behind those nonchalant words and actions.

(A/N : I'm gonna be honest, I actually saw this kind of scene in a new bl anime Sasaki To Miyano and really wanted to see a SasuNaru version of it, hence I put it in here, Teehee..!)

"Nothing much, I was just telling Naruto he's making one helluva red face is all", Kiba said honestly and went back to being casual without giving much thought about Sasuke's actions.

His words made Sasuke take a peek at Naruto's face, still hugging him, and indeed the blonde was quite red, "...Naruto? Do you have a fever??"

Kiba laughed at Sasuke's genuinely concerned look, saying, "No, no, It seems to be related to love~ It seems he has a lover now, lucky him huh! Look at him blushing away happily!", Kiba laughed teasing, without even knowing that he's saying that to the lover himself.

Naruto faceplamed, blushing even more, 'Kiba, you freaking idiot', he thought completely embarrassed, almost wanting to bury himself alive. Not to mention Sasuke was still hugging him! But well, he liked that though...

Sasuke let out a chuckle at Kiba's words, hiding his own blushing face in the blonde's shoulder as he tightened his hold for just a bit before letting go and moving to his seat right beside Naruto's.

"Tell me more about this lover too", Sasuke teased as he took a seat next to the blonde.

"Sasuke..!", Naruto exclaimed looking at Sasuke with a troubled expression on his already-too-embarrassed face, "don't do this to me so early in the morning", he whined covering his face with both his hands.

Kiba laughed and went on to tease him even more, "She must be an awesome beauty if she's making you blush this much just thinking about her, why you lil lucky fella"

"'A beauty', really..?", Sasuke smirked expectantly.

Naruto pouted, feeling extremely unfair that he's the only one being teased. He looked at Sasuke narrowing his eyes with a pout that almost said 'you unfair Bastard' and looked at kiba next pointing his finger at Sasuke, saying out loud, "Indeed my lover is beauty but really mean one that shamelessly teases me all the time"

Sasuke blushed at his words, "hey now, you tease me too", he weakly retaliates.

"Not as much as you, you big meanie!", Naruto glared, still blushing red but in all honesty, he didn't really hate it that much. He liked it even, embarrassingly so.

"...You guys are dating..?", Kiba's confused voice made them halt their lovey-dovey banter.

"Uh.. Yeah", Naruto grinned sheepishly, scratching the back of his head.

'That murderous intent was real then huh', was the first thought that came to Kiba's head, he nods to himself inwardly deciding to never get too close to Naruto and make Sasuke jealous, the raven might just kill him otherwise, he shivered just thinking about it.

His fearful expressions made Naruto think that he's disgusted with them and almost made him regret saying it out so casually. Only for a moment though because  Kiba's words next made him laugh out loud, happy but embarrassed at the same time.

"I'll definitely remember to never piss off your possessive boyfriend by getting too close to you, I value my life the most", Kiba had said his thoughts out loud, looking hella serious and with determination.

"...I'm not that possessive though", Sasuke said weakly.

"So you'd let me live if I hug him..?", Kiba asked with genuine curiosity.

"Of course!... I might just beat you half to death is all", Sasuke mumbled the last part looking away.

Naruto giggled and Kiba's face paled.

"See! Naruto your boyfriend is too possessive!!", Kiba whined to Naruto pitifully.

Naruto laughed, nodding, "True, true, but I might just beat you half to death if you so much as lay a finger on him so I understand his possessiveness", Naruto admitted proudly, making Sasuke blush a little.

"You crazy Bastards stop trying to beat me half to death over such trivial things, I'd rather you just kill me- actually no, please don't kill me either", Kiba said pitifully.

Naruto and Sasuke just laughed at his seriousness, the bell rang by then and the classes started, and Kiba steeled himself with much more determination than before to never do anything that makes either of them jealous.

There are always those type of idiot couples in the world who are so idiotically lovey-dovey that you just shouldn't ever mess with them, and these two were definitely one of those couples.

'This stupid Idiot-couple', Kiba thought to himself feeling exasperated.