Extra

"Sasuke~ help me out a bit here~ it's too heavy~", Naruto yelled in a whining tone pitifully.

"Be right there..! Let me just put this away first", Sasuke said loudly from inside their bedroom.

"Moving in so tiring", Naruto flopped down on the couch in the living room after they put away most of the things.

"I'm happy though, it feels like we're newly weds", Sasuke sat down next to him, pulling him closer by the shoulder.

"It's feels like we've been married for 10 years to me", Naruto chuckled, snuggling up closer to his lover.

"Even though it hasn't even been 4 years since we started dating..?", Sasuke snickered amusedly.

"But it feels like we've been together for wayyy longer, I feel so comfy with you, I'm so very happy", Naruto nuzzled his face into his lover's shoulder happily.

"Ditto, I'm the happiest when you're with me", Sasuke lightly kissed his forehead.

Naruto looked up at him smiling cutely with his eyes closed, as if to say 'on the lips now' making Sasuke chuckle at his lover's ever cute antics and happily oblige.

"Can we do even more..?", Naruto eyed him seductively.

"I see you're not at all shy now", Sasuke smirked deviously.

"No wayyy, I'm still super shy", Naruto said it a little too over dramaticly.

"Oh, really?", and Sasuke carried him off the couch, out of the living room and into their new bedroom, "let's see how much more shy I can make you get then, shall we?", Sasuke smirked teasingly pining him down on their queen size bed, "What do you say?"

"Go for it.. Bring it on!", Naruto grinned deviously, looking hella seductive.

Sasuke chuckled, gladly accepting the challenge and happily digging in.

I don't need to tell in detail about what happened next now, do I? Of course I don't, you already get it, don't you? So let's just say that they only got even closer and happier!

And they lived happily ever after~~~