Euphoria

A/n: rubbing Grells femininity in the transphobes faces

"Hold still!"

"Sorry! But ow- don't pull my hair so hard!"

Unsurprisingly, she'd come to you for help doing her long hair. She knew a plethora of styles herself but when you can't see the back of your own head it's a little hard to style sometimes. Tonight she was to infiltrate a ball to reap a few souls, and of course she was using it as an excuse to get all dolled up.

So here you were sitting in her office with a whole hair salon of supplies pulling and twisting her very long and soft hair into an elaborate style.

"You know your hair is really soft" you complimented.

"Thanks, when it's this long you gotta take real good care of it" she replied.

You know how important her hair was to her. When she had short hair back when she was still a training reaper, she was like a completely different person. She was angry, depressed, self conscious and all the other horrible shit that comes along with gender dysphoria. But over the years as she grew it out and came out of her closet more, she'd gotten so much happier and expressive. It was a beautiful sight to see someone you cared about grow into themselves.

If someone were to cut her long hair off, she'd probably have a full fledged breakdown and revert back to her old upset state. So you always made sure to be careful when you did her hair, as it was one of her most precious assets.

"Let me guess, red gown?" You asked.

"Obviously. On what planet would I have a gown that isn't red?" She replied.

"Well pink is like light red in a way, perhaps one day you'll surprise me and go for pink"

"Pink is a close second on my favourite colours list that is true. But red is always my number one"

Small things were important to people like Grell. One tiny detail could make or break their self esteem when it came to gender. Dysphoria was a horrible thing that you just have to brave through and do all you can to soothe it, so when she got the chance to doll up, and leak femininity, she pounced on it for that sense of euphoria that fills you with such joy and excitement you can't help but smile at your reflection. You lived for moments where you got to see her like that, it made you so happy to see her love herself, and made you so proud of her for how far she'd come.

"Alright as long as you don't get thrown into a fountain again that should stay in place" you said, adding the last pin to her hair.

She picked up the hand mirror and you watched her face light up seeing the elaborate curly style you'd done with plats wrapping around a bun at the back. Her pointed teeth always made her smiles seem so much brighter and wider, and it made you smile to see her smile.

"How do you do that so fast? It's perfect thank you (y/n)" she replied.

"After doing your hair for as long as I have you get quicker each time" You smiled.

Getting up from her desk she pulled all the layers of of her gown from her bag, untangling them to get into it in time to leave for the mission.

"Don't run off just yet I need you to tighten my corset, just let me get the slip on first" she said.

"I'll drop these papers off and be right back, change while I'm gone" you replied.

You left the office for a moment to dump the reports from the last mission onto the desk of the higher ups, exited on Grells behalf for this mission. You weren't on it, but just the fact she got to dress up and was so exited for it made you happy for her. Maybe you were just a total simp, but anytime she smiled, you couldn't help but smile too.

When you returned and knocked on the door, she let you and and it was right to lacing up that corset over the slip that went underneath the gown. She really didn't need a corset, she already had very a powerful hips and waist combo, but she still liked to wear them for the sake of the feeling. All the ladies wore corsets so why shouldn't she? Plus, she could stuff the top part to create a more feminine shape under the gown which helped with passing.

She insisted you pull the strings as tight as possible, so you had to place your foot on her back and push against her as you pulled the strings into place. But she didn't mind, in her mind it was all worth it for the outcome.

Next was the hoop for the skirt, that was tied tight around her waist, and the first layer of the skirt- the petticoat, was placed on top. Then the final layer being the gown itself placed over that. Lacing her up at the back of the red, very silky and frilly gown and tying it off with a bow, she was all done.

"Alright, that was a workout... I forgot how heavy those petticoats can be" you sighed as you finished brushing down the skirt.

"They're not that heavy" she snickered.

"You're the one that wears them often enough to be used to it. I sit in an office in work clothes all day"

She walked over to the mirror, examining every feature with a bright smile. These types of missions were always her favourite for obvious reasons. The fancy hair, the beautiful gowns, the face full of elegant makeup. And each time she always ended up looking like royalty.

"Ah! It's so perfect, thank you (y/n)" she smiled, pulling you into all the frills of her dress for a hug.

"You're welcome, I should be your personal stylist at this point" you replied.

"You should! You always seem to know how to match hair to gowns"

"Come on, let's see the spin"

That was her favourite part of skirts. When you spin and they flare out, showing off the frills and the pattens on the fabric. You didn't have to ask her twice to spin around and make the long skirt flare around her. The extra poof of the petticoats made it almost cloud like.

"Let me guess, next time more puff?" You joked.

"Duh! I like this but I could be even more puffy, the more puffy the better the spin"

"True. Gowns are so much nicer than boring suits"

"Oh I know. Woman's fashion will always be better than mens, I mean all they wear are suits that look the exact same! At least gowns vary in colour and shape and cut..." she replied.

Her love for the femininity of a ballgown was apparent, and you just knew she'd be having so much fun tonight. You wished you could go with her to see her in action, not only dancing and having fun but being able to fight with a chainsaw while wearing and carrying a heavy ballgown with her. She truly was one bad bitch of a woman.

The gender euphoria she was felling in this moment was practically radiating off her with the smile, the excitement, the constantly spinning the skirt around and feeling the shape of her body the corset made. In moments where she felt herself were the ones where she truly glowed.

"Have fun, and don't get too rowdy or you'll rip the train" you said.

"Oh I learnt my lesson last time, that cost a fortune to repair. I wish you could come though, it'd be so fun" she replied.

"I'll still be here when you get back, so you can tell me all about it as soon as it's over"

"You better prepare yourself because I'll talk for hours"

She didn't have much time to keep rambling, and you both had to head off to your work for the night, so you packed up your stuff to part ways for the time being now she was ready to go. But there was still something you had to do.

"Oh, Grell?" You said.

"Hm?" She replied.

"You look gorgeous"

That perfect smile of hers grew on her lips, and her cheeks practically matched her hair.

"Thank you darling, I could say the same thing about you"