GallyxThomas - Keeper's unknown pregnancy

Gally felt a weird pain shoot through him, but not wanting to show any sign of weakness or pain, he decides to ignore it. But his boyfriend, Thomas, noticed his boyfriend's pain.

Gally notices Thomas' worried look, and he smiled sadly to him, his eyes clearly saying "no need to worry, I'm fine" but Thomas looked over his shoulder, and walked over to Gally's side.

"Gally, you're not okay- what's wrong?" Thomas layed down his hammer, and sand papir, and Gally hugged Thomas, his eyes glassy as the pain only got strong with the seconds that passed. He sobbed quietly, and Thomas digged his hand into his thin layer of hair he had, and held him close. "Shh.. Easy Gally, easy.."

Gally sobbed, and Newt came running over, noticing the breaking builder. Gally's cries was cut off by his scream, that all of a sudden came out of his usually hard mouth and tone. This.. Wasn't him.

Everyone came running over to the scene, Gally falling to his knees, Thomas catching him bridle style. His cries only got worse, "Get Med-Jack, Alby, now! Newt, you come with me! Everyone else, back off and get back to work! I got Gally!" Everyone did what Thomas said, looking as Gally fisted Thomas' dirty t-shirt.

Thomas ran towards Gally's tent, Newt following trying not to trip over his own rushing feet, and opened the tent as Thomas layed Gally down, who gripped his hand, sweat running down his face already, mixing sweat with salty tears from his so rare crying eyes.

"Gally, babe, easy.." Gally coughed, another sob coming out as Med-Jack came running in, and he sat down beside Gally who tried to breath calmly. "Newt, go get some water for Gally - he needs it. Now." Newt nodded, and ran after some water for Gally.

Workers were shocked to hear all of Gally's cries from his tent. Thomas held his hand, and took off his shirt to cover his lower religion, when Med-Jack pulled down his pants. "Okay, I think I know what's wrong -I think you're pregnant, buddy. Sorry."

So boxers and pants were pulled off the wrecked boy, and Newt came back, 5 bottles of water in hand, and dropped them on the ground, giving one to Thomas. "Thank you, Newt. Now go get towels, shirts, anything to hold a baby in," Newt looked with wide eyes at him, "I'll explain later! Towels or shirts, scissors and without tripping over your own feet!"

Newt nodded, and ran again, hitting his head on the tent's pole. Med-Jack turned his attention back to Gally, who had sweat running down his forehead, and he sobbed quietly still, breathing under control somehow. "Okay, by next contraction, push Gally!"

Gally bored down, screaming as he felt the unknown baby move a little. He fell back against Thomas, holding both his hands, sqeezing them as he coughed, breathing getting faster yet again. Thomas couraged him as Med-Jack put a wet papir on his forehead, hoping to calm the sweat a little bit.
"C'mon Gally, babe you can do it - it's over soon." Gally whispered, barely hearable, looking at Thomas, glassy eyes from the pain- Thomad swore, his heart broke at the sight. "How long is, 'soon'? I want it over.. NOW!!!"

He bored down, screaming as another contraction hit him. He cried into Thomas's chest, as Thomas hugged him closer. "It--tt hurr-rtts.." He sqeezed his hand, and bored down weakly, feeling his hold widened of the baby's head slipping out.

He cried, and the other at the Glader started slowly crowding his tent, forcing Newt to push them away so he could give the things to Med-Jack. "For fuck sake people, move! Can't you see I need to through?" They moved, tripping over each other, and Newt layed down the things beside Med-Jack, and Med-Jack nodded.

"Thank you, Newt. Now go outside, and keep the other away from this tent, until this is over, and Gally had gotten better after the birth." Newt nodded yet again, and went outside, zipping the tent after him, and Thomas saw his shadow outside keeping "guard".

Med-Jack now supported the baby's body, the only part which needed to be pushed out, was the ankle and feet. Thomas looked down, and saw that detail, "I can't do it, Tommy... I can't doo-ooo it-tt!" Thomad removed some hair from his forehead, "One more big push, then it's over Gally. C'mon.. Do it for me, please?" Gally nodded, and bored down, screaming the final and loudest scream - no sound was heard, only the baby's cry was heard.

Gally fell back, and Thomas gave him a sip of the water bottle, drying away sweat from his forehead. "I knew you could do it, love, I knew it." Gally smiled smally, and he took the blue bundle into his arms. "Oh my god.. You're so beautiful, baby.."

Thomas smiled, and their baby boy opened his brown-blue eyes, pouting out his lips, gripping his daddy's finger. Med-Jack smiled at the sight, and slowly started fixing up Gally's lower religion, as Thomas and Gally looked at only their new family member.

"What are you gonna name him?" Med-Jack asked just as Newt entered, and cooed at the panting Gally, cuddling in Thomas' arms, holding a blue bundle. "Oh my god, he's sooooo cuuutttee!" Newt cooed at the baby, who was fast asleep in Gally's arms.

"We're gonna name him... Albyria Lucky Cole."

----------
This is the starts of the book :) hope you liked this!