ChuckxThomas - Broken promise

Requested by @ambreignsdaughter1 :)(:
•••••••••••••••••
At the council hall, chatter was going around, never stopping; Thomas looked down, leaning against the wall, on the old wooden chair, feeling ashamed of himself. Chuck wasn't there, he was with Jeff, who was trying to help him. The Glade hated him, protected Chuck.

Gally started, "This is a meeting about Chuck, and what Thomas here, has done towards him," the room got silent, "Chuck's pregnant. With Thomas' baby." The Glade gasped, and started chatting again, shocked. Those two were so close. "He wanted it himse-" gally cut him off, "Thomas, greenie, we didn't tell you to say even one word! Just shucking shut it, shank!" Thomas sighed, looking at Newt who wasn't all surprised.

"He's right, Thomas. Close your mouth, until this meeting is over." Thomas looked at his hands, trying not to cry, "I think he should be punished, but I can't take this decision myself, alone. Every keeper needs to decide as well. So everyone in here, leave," Gally looked at Thomas, "Expect you, you need to hear your punishment, if you get one." Thomas nodded, "Look at me, and say yes, shank!" Thomas looked up, his glassy eyes impossible to hide, "Yes, Gally.. Sorry.." Newt felt sorry for Thomas, when Chuck wanted this himself.

He didn't really deserve a punishment, did he?

As everyone left the council hall, Minho, Winston, Gally and Newt looked at Thomas, who was shaking slightly. "Easy, shank, easy; you can tell us what you were going to say before, okay?" Gally sat down in front of him, in his eye level. Thomas dried a tear away with his dirt covered arms, "Chuck wanted it, himself, Gally... I said no, but he wouldn't listen to me.. Please, punish me, not him. I deserve it."

Gally looked at the other keepers, who nodded, newt barked in, "Two nights in the pit, one for you, and one for Chuck. But you'll get food both nights, when your in the pit." The others agreed, and Gally nodded, "2 hours from now, and in 2 hours, I'll come and follow you to the pit, both nights, before sundown."

Thomas nodded, gladly taking Chuck's punishment as well.