ThomasxGally (feat. MinhoxNewt) - Scoffed greenie

Requested by @alpha123wolf!

Thomas woke up, gasping for breath. He coughed, trying to grasp onto the metal underneath his fingers, his vision got blurry by tears and fear ran through his veins. He fell onto his ass, supporting himself up against the wall of the rushing and fast box, wrapping his arms around his stomach. He sobbed to himself as the box came to an stop, and he noticed the message on the bag of baby supplies. Yes, he was pregnant, 9 months along, yet he had a little bump you hvae when you are 3 weeks along. And he was scared like hell, and frozed as the doors opened; a bunch of new faces and eyes boring onto his poor frame. He was sure that his baby- or babies, would get harmed by all the stress that this was causing him.

The other's laughed as one boy jumped down, and read the message on the barely even holding sticky note on his shirt. He swallowed, and the boy looked at him with rough, yet.. soft eyes.

"Hi boys. This is your new arrival, with a challenge. He is pregnant, and he is 9 months along. Which means that you have to watch over him, and try to raise a baby or two before escaping."

Everyone laughed, expect four people. The boy beside him, helped him up on his shaky legs by his hands, making a clear way to him. The other boys walked away, two other boys helping him up. There was a black boy, who stared evilly and pissed off at him. He swallowed again, and felt a hand sqeeze his hip as the three stood there. "Alby, he can't help it. It's a challenge for us-" The black man, apparently whom's name was Alby, scolded, "Yeah, but we have enough challenges already for just to stay alive for shucking sake, Newt! We don't need another challenge." The brown haired boy, bit his lip, and they lead him away to show him around.

Thomas was biting his lip, one of them always keeping an eye and and the three strangers never leaving his side. "Hey, greenie?" He flinched as he was snapped out of his thoughts, as he breathed out. "Yeah-h?" It was the black haired boy. "We haven't told you our names, as we needed to get you away from Alby. My name is Minho, and I'm a runner in the maze. This is Newt and Gally. Gally is a builder and Newt is the second-in-command here." Thomas nodded, yet his name not really placing itself clearly in his head itself. And they sat there, trying to distract him the best way possible (out of the very very few options they had to use and pick from).

Gally took him into his hammock for the night, wrapping an arm around his small, fragile frame and put a hand on his little 9 month baby bump. "We'll keep you safe, don't worry little one." Thomas stirred, and Gally placed a kiss on his temple.

The next morning came, and Thomas woke up by covering a hand over his mouth and running outside to a bush, and he let the thick, ugly brownyellow pile go. Gally fell from his hammer, and ran out to Thomas, hearing the gag noises from the nearest bush. There was Thomas, on his hands and knees, crying and coughing as Newt held around him, keeping him up. Newt let him get his breath back, "Up we go, greenie. Easy, slowly." He stood up, and gained balance on his wobbly legs that wasn't really working with him like he wanted them to do.

Suddenly he yelped, and clung to Newt's hand. A pain shot through his stomach, veins and he closed his eyes; legs shaking again. The med-jacks, Jeff watched in the distance, and wanted to step when it would needed. He supported the boys and the greenie, of course he did (he took Gally and Minho to the side to tell them that, so they had at least one of the med-jacks by their sides to help deliver the baby when it was time). And was they happy for that, at least one medjack supported them, when Cliff didn't.

Thomas screamed, and Newt catched him just before falling to his knees; clutching his stomach, he rolled into a little ball, like a cinnamon bun that was crunching in size. He sobbed, falling against Newt's chest as he was leaned against his chest. "Get Jeff, Gally or Minho." They looked confused, before they could ask, Newt half roared, "One of you! Go get Jeff!" Minho ran off, Gally crutching down to his eye level, Thomas's tears ran down his plumb cheeks as he felt his water broke. Minho came back, Jeff hot in his heels, and Jeff coughed from running, and leaned down, looking at Thomas.

"Thomas? Thomas, look at me." Thomas sobbed, looking with tear filled eyes as Jeff caressed his cheek with his thumb, smiling softly to him. "We'll be there, through it all, through labour and birth. Okay?" Thomas nodded, not even listening as a contraction shot through him like a bullet being shot from a gun pointed to the back of his head cowardly. Jeff lifted him in his arms bridal style, and looked at the three boys. "Follow me, and let's get this baby or babies to this world."

And so soon, Thomas was clutching onto Newt's and Minho's hands, leaning against Gally who sat behind him, screaming as he pushed with all his might. "Okay, one last push, and the baby is out. Thomas, push!" Thomas breathed in, and bored down as he screamed, a high pitched cry being heard. Thomas fell backwards, and he got glassy eyes as he saw his baby for the first time. His baby bump wasn't huge, and the baby was so tiny. Though it wasn't premature born. "Congrats, it's a boy, Thomas." Thomas watched as the cord was cut over, and the crying baby was handed into a blue, thick fluffy blanket that was sent up along with other baby things. He screamed as another pain strikes through him, once again, and Jeff handed the baby to Minho, who cooed at the newborn little boy.

And the second, surprised birth was started, and quickly there was a second high pitched cry. Thomas coughed, tired after giving birth to twins. "This time, it's a girl Thomas." They all perked up. A girl? That's our first ever girl... they thought, and Jeff cutting the cord again, and wrapping her into a baby pink, thick fluffy blanket, he got his two babies into his arms. Leaning against the wall now, he cooed at his newborns cutely as they sucked milk one by one. "Good job, Thomas. Now, I think we need to call for a meeting, and show what they missed and didn't support." Newt nodded, agreeing with Minho's suggestion, as he watched the little family of three sleeping peacefully.