AlbyxThomas - Now wrecked and ruined greenbean

Requested by @ambreignsdaughter1 :)
••••••••••••••
Alby had a thing for their new arrival, the's glade's greenbean. The poor boy was scared, but because Alby felt and knew, he was different; he treated him differently. And not in a good, I need to add. Alby raped the confused from day 1, raping him whenever he got the chance too. And not even before he'd been there a month, greenbean found out that he was pregnant. With alby's baby.

Everyday, he cried. He only was called "shank" "whimp" "klunk" etc. of Alby, then afterwards that, he would get raped. He not only cried during the day, he cried himself to sleep every night, of fear, afraid what Alby was gonna do next. Did Alby give a klunk? No. Did Newt give a klunk? Yes. Did Gally give a klunk? Yes. Did Minho give a klunk? Yes. Did every other glader give a klunk? Yes. Everyone, but Alby, respected the wrecked, ruined pregnant boy. Alby got to fuck the greenie, and he didn't need anymore from him. But he did anyway, raping the boy whenever the chance was open too.

What about the Glade? What did they think about this? Let's say they were pissed at Alby. They hated him for doing this. Wrecking the new boy, who was weak, being checked the Jeff everyday, to see if the baby was okay.

Minho, Gally and Newt always ended up being the ones to comfort the greenie.

Gally earned his trust, though Gally didn't like the greenie that much either. But he surely didn't deserve this. He didn't rape the boy, wrecked everything that he had left, ruin him before he'd barely been here a month. Gally took the boy under his wings, being here for

Even though Minho was a runner, when he was home in the Glade, he was either with, or close by the newbie, so if he needed to protect or comfort him. He was upset with Alby's behavior, he never treated newbie's like this. Yes, he was different, but always treated newbie's different. He never wrecked them, before they had been here a month. And he never ignored, abused a pregnant glader, newbie, who he made pregnant. Minho also took the newbie under his wings, helping Gally protect him when it was needed.

Newt was not only upset with with Alby; he was pissed, mad, annoyed, shocked. Not those words were enough to describe his anger with Alby. The newbie didn't deserve this! Just because he was different, causing a few changes he didn't deserve this; being raped when the chance was open, falling pregnant, being ruined and wrecked, only trusting 3 gladers who actually gave a klunk. He also took the newbie under his wings, helping Gally and Minho protect and comfort him.

Bound to happen, Alby had to be stopped. Somehow, and soon. One night, it happened.

Greenie was finally sleeping, dreaming about Alby rapping him, and woke up to some weight on top of him, and saw the face of his noghtmares. Alby. "You're about to get what you deserve, you piece of klunk!" He shouted, and pulled him up, throwing him onto the ground, on his back. "Alby, please, stop... Please.." Alby started humping on top of him, with clothes on, "shut it!" Greenie prayed someone would stop him. He couldn't do anymore. He cried mumfled cries, Alby telling him to shut up.

Zart woke up to screaming, and saw the scene a few meters away. "Gally! Greenie is being raped! Again!" Zart shook him awake, and Gally shoot up, running after the moans and cries. "Alby! You shank! STOP!" Gally pushed Alby to the ground, standing in front of greenie. Alby got red in his dark face, "He shucking deserves it, Gally!" Gally was pissed, "No, he doesn't! Listen to him! His cries are broken! He's been a month, and you have wrecked him, ruined him already!" Minho and Newt looked at each other, standing on the sideline, the gladers coming up behind them, and they ran up and held Alby's arms.

"Everyone, help carry Alby over to the pit! C'mon!" Gally kneeled beside greenie, who cried into his knees, Newt looked at Gally, who comforted him. "Go to Jeff, and get him checked up, okay? Do it now!" Gally nodded, doing as told. Jeff ran over to them, and sat greenbean on the bed, "Shh, you're safe now. We promise."

While he cleaned his wound, Gally stood beside him, arms crossed over his chest; newbie was shaking, looking at the bleeding wound that Alby gave him. He hoped, prayed that the baby was okay, while Jeff was bandaging the wound up.