AlbyxNewt - Will you still be by my side?

"We eat here, we sleep here, wo grow our own food, and we build our own shelter. Everything we need, the box provides us." Alby told the new arrival, the Glade's new greenbean; but his mind never left his partner, his lover, his everything - Newt, his pregnant second-in-command. "And every month, along with the new provides, a new greenie is sent up along with it; this month, that's you. Congrats, greenbean." Alby smiled to him, and heard soft footsteps run up to him.

"Hey babe, doing good?" Newt smiled, and Alby took his hand. "Greenie, meet Newt, newt meet greenie." Newt smiled, arm wrapped around his stomach, "It was some dash you made earlier, greenie. For a second I thought you had the guts to become a runner, until you face palmed." Alby and Newt laughed, "Wait, runner? And why are you protecting your stomach, with your arm?" Alby smiled, and Newt said, "We're expecting a baby, Alby and I."

Greenbean smiled, "I have only been here a few hours, and I'm already knowing this. Congrats you two." Greenie smiled his smile, making both boys smile back. "Yeah, everyone knows here."

And Alby continued the tour, asking Newt to get Chuck for him.