ThomasxGally - Not quite this sore before

This was requested months ago, I'm so sorry! Been busy with updating requests that also has been requested months ago! I don't know how to pay you back!😰
[•••••••••••••]
Gally's pov -
"Thomas is gonna leave me now, Newt, I just know it. A pregnant glader. Shucking pregnant. He's gonna think I'm a freak!" I cried, and I rarely cried at anything. Newt rubbed my back, as he looked at me. "Hey, Gally, I know Thomas very well, and I know one thing is for sure. He's not gonna leave you. He won't leave you, when you need him the most."

I stared into the air, and tears kept slipping. "But, Newt, no one else here pregnant; not even Teresa-a!" I knew it was hopeless, I would die if Tommy leaves me. Please, don't leave me, Tommy... I need you.. Newt looked at me, giving my arm a sqeeze. "Hey, it's okay to be scared - I'm excited for this baby, and so is Jeff and Clint. Now it's just it's daddy, eho needs to know." I smiled weakly to him, as I realized that he was getting, Thomas over here. Newt smiled encouraging to me, as he waved Minho over to him, along with Thomas.

"He won't leave you, I promise you, Gally, take it easy and tell him the truth." Gally nodded, and looked at Thomas, who came up to him, interwining their fingers. "We'll leave you two to talk, and we'll go to the other gladers." Minho and Newt left, and Thomas locked together his and Gally's lips, them moving in sync. Gally let a tear slip, and he kissed back, his tear hitting their lips. They pulled away, "Baby, what's wrong? What did Jeff say?" Gally opened his mouth, and walked over to a hill, he sat Thomas down, sitting beside him. "He, uh... It's nothing serious, or maybe it is, he doesn't know. Neither do I. All we know, is, that it will change every little thing. My building skills, food rutine, cooking and everything else. And now we need to find a way out. Quickly."

Thomas looked at me, obviously curious why. "Babe, what's wrong?" I looked at him, biting my lip. "I'm pregnant, Thomas. I'm expecting your baby." Thomas smiled, which turned into a grin, and a serious face. "So, we're going to be parents. Which means, as you say, we need to get out this shucking maze before you go into 9 months." I nodded, was about to say something, when Minho barked in (fuckin' shuck face), "We do, and the rest of the gladers agrees. They don't want this baby to die, if grievers attack, and they are excited to see this baby as well. They all support you two lovebirds."

Thomas and I smiled, and Thomas said to Minho, "Minho, we can use this as a motivation to find a way out." Minho smiled, "It is, we want this baby to be safe. We need to get this baby to safety, and Gally, your boyfriend, out of here, along with the others and ourselves."