NewtxThomas - Field discovery (Part 2)

So the nine months passed, and Thomas could pop any minute now. He had been getting small pains for a few hours, and Newt kept a close eye on Thomas since Thomas told him about the pains. And Gally knew too, so he also kept a close on Thomas.

Thomas was talking with Gally, as he gripped the table, closing his eyes, the strongest pain yet washed over him. "Thomas..?" Thomas looked at him, and stood up, stumbling into him. Gally caught him, supporting him as he tucked him closer by the shoulders.

"Pain.. My-" and boom, his water broke. Thomas cried, Gally hugged him, telling Minho to get Newt and Med-Jack. He held the boy close to him, and tried calming him down. "It'll be okay, Thomas, don't worry.." But derp inside himself, he was worried himself.

Newt sprinted from the other side of the camp, running over to Thomas and Gally, and Thomas looked at him. Newt took a breath, trying to take in the condition of the usually strong Thomas. "Newwt.." Newt walked over to him, with 2-3 fast steps, and took him into his arms.

"Gally, go get Med-Jack. I'll go to Thomas's tent, yeah?" Thomas cried, and Newt picked him up, walking over to Thomas's tent. He walked into the tent, and layed Thomas on the mat, taking his hand into his. Thomas coughed, shaking as Gally came in, Med-Jack following.

Thomas sobbed, tears running and clinging onto Newt who sat behind him, so he was leaning against his stomach and chest. "Thomas, you need to calm down. You need to breath, or else you won't have the strength to give birth." Newt took both Tommy's hands, swaying side to side, kissing his lips to hopefully calm his cries a little.

Gally jogged out to get some water for Thomas, Minho asking him how Thomas' condition was. "He's alright, but the labour is a tough towards him. I'm worried.. Newt's worried too." He got a water bottle, running back to the tent. He entered, "Zip the tent, Gally. We need privacy for this. Get Minho to keep guard, you stay here with us. You need to help us." Gally did as told, and Thomas coughed, already feeling sick to his stomach.

Newt sqeezed his hands, whispering into his ear, "Thomas, love, stay awake," Thomas' cried as barely hearable cry, and his chest slowly rose up and down. He nodded weakly, the contractions sucking his energy from him. Med-Jack asked for Newt's short, and Newt took it off, giving it to Med-Jack. "Okay, we'll get this birth started in a few minutes..." He took of Thomas' pants and boxers, and covered his crotch.

"You're doing so good babe, you can do this." Gally came in, and Minho stood keeping guard at the tent. He rushed to Thomas' side, and rubbed his very small 9 months baby bump. "Shh.. Easy, Thomas, easy.." Thomas looked at Med-Jack, sweat running non-stop already. "By next contraction, push Thomas. Push with all your guts."

Thomas bored down, screaming his lungs out. He fell back, slowly feeling blackness take over his vision and energy get lower second by second. He sqeezed Newt and Gally's hand weakly, whispering, "I can't do this.. I ca-" blackout. Thomas fell into blackness, breathing fast as contractions which was needed to push the baby out, was 'waisted' as Thomas was currently out like the light.

Newt cried silently, Gally running after some more water to wake Thomas with. "Babe, please.. Wake up.." Thomas weakly, actually barely at all, sqeezed his hand, and his breath slowly came back. Gally came in, and poured litterally a half water bottle in his face. Thomas woke up, coughing, and felt a contraction arrive, "C'mon Tommy, push!!" Thomas bored down, sobbing and whimpering as his hole was widened a little, the baby's head popping out.

The pain washed over Thomas, he screamed as the pain only was killing him slowly, Gally and Newt's heart breaking by Thomas who was in pain and breaking. "Babe, baby, easy.." As another contraction was shoot through his body, he bored down, feeling weaker and weaker, Newt sqeezed his hand.

"I can't do it, Newt! I can't!" Thomas cried into Newt's chest, and he bored down, laying in his lap as Gally rubbed his thighs, holding his hand. "Thomas, calm down... Please.." Newt cried himself, as only god knows how many hours had passed.. Newt was getting worried, could Thomas even handle this birth? Or would he have to raise this kid alone?

Newt cried by the thought, "Thomas, you're almost there. Two more pushes, with all you have - then this, it all over." Thomas shakily nodded his head, and he bored down, crying and screaming. He fell back, and his eyes again started to get distant again. "No, Thomas! Thomas, no! One more.. Just one more push!" Thomas bored down, and a baby's cry was heard.

Thomas fell into blackness again, Gally crying silently, trying to wake up Thomas, sqeezing his hands, touching his forehead. Newt smiled at his baby, "Wish your dad could see you.. See what beautiful a creatire he gave birth too..." Gally looked at him, his hope that was once on his eyes, slowly draining away - only making Newt cry more, and he layed their baby boy in Thomas' arms.

Thomas's breath came back slowly, and he opened his eyes slowly, and the first thing he saw, looking into - his baby boy's chocolate brown eyes. "Oh my god.. I.. Did it.." He looked at Gally and Newt, and Newt gave the baby to Gally; he hugged Thomas, who cried of joy, thankful he survived the or else deadly birth. Newt kissed him, and didn't let go of him, like he would loose him forever.

Gally couldn'y help but smile, Thomas had survived a birth, which.. Nearly killed him... And the two lovers, kissing and hugging each other, made him happy. Thomas took his baby into his arms, the baby gripping onto his finger.