8.

For the next few weeks, Izuku stayed hidden from the students and obverse there behavior. Need less to say, he was very disappointed with them. Them as in the students and all might.
All Might doesn't even have a license to teach, and is clearly not a good teacher.
What's he going to teach the students?
To punch and beat the sh!t out of villains while yelling 'smash!'
Izuku does not want to hate on him but of he was being honest, he honestly dislike the man.

Izuku stayed in his office and watched and obverse the students and teachers through the CCTV security cameras.
Today All Might was supposed to teach heroics to 1A students and he is currently late for class. When all might did arrive, he came through the door like a 'normal person'.... yea no. Then he took them to the wrong training grounds, they were supposed to go to ground alpha but he took them to ground beta instead. The training that was planned for them was to be stretches, warm ups and basic quirk training since they are first years and it's their first heroics class, but all might gave them hero VS 'villain' training exercise WITHOUT knowing what their limits are, which in the end, resulted in a lot of the students ended up in Recovery girl's office.
'I feel bad for Recovery Girl' Izuku through to myself as he was about to continue watching the footage when he heard a coded knock in the vents next to him. He knew that it was Nezu.

Izuku's POV

"Come in" I said knowing at was Nezu in the vents. Nezu came in and looked around my office before taking a seat in front of me.

"Looks like you redecorated the office, are you comfortable here?" Nezu asked.

"It's fine, I like the view of the school and the dorms... by the way, where will the dorms be ready?"

"About a week before we introduce you to everyone..." Nezu said looking over at the view.

"Why are you here Nezu?" I said. 

'ok that sounded a bit rude' I through, before I could say anything else Nezu spoke up.

"Just to check up on you, you know cause you can't leave this office until after school hours." he said then took something out of his pocket.

"And because I need your help with something, I need you to look into a few students background for me" he said then handed me a small envelope with students information on it.

"Will do, when do you need it" I asked as I took it, one thing I learnt from working with Nezu is to not ask questions at times.

"You can take your time, say before the reveal should be fine"

ranggg

"That's the lunch bell, I should take my leave for now" Nezu said as he got in to the vents and left. After he left, I looked though the file and started filling out the information needed, thanks to my research and good memory this was easy to finish. By the time I was finish, lunch time was already over and everyone was already back in class, so I decided to look over the security cameras and something caught my attention.

A dark figure standing in front of UA looking around. I did think anything of it but decided to still tell Nezu incase. Just then, a portal opened up behind the person and the person stepped into it and disappeared...

weird