9.

(ok so I forgot to write this part, I had school and did not have a lot of time to write my stories... I am sorry if this chapter is not good, I tried, this is just kinda like a summary, hope you enjoy... might have grammar and/or spelling errors)

It was time for the USJ (Universal Studios of Japan) field trip, U.S.J is a training facility located near U.A. High School, It's purpose is to train Hero students for disaster rescue. Aizawa gathered up the students outside of UA while Iida lined them up to go in to the bus. The girls sat in the front and boys at the back. When they arrived, Aizawa introduced pro space hero Thirteen to the students, everything was going normal until...

A purple portal opened up in the center of the room and a large group of 60+ villains stepped out of it. Nearer to the portal, a smaller group of villains stood, the LOV, and a giant Nomu about 195cm tall. A Nomu is referred to as Artificial Humans, are deceased individuals whose bodies have been heavily modified in order to hold multiple Quirks and reanimated to act as mindless super-soldiers for the League of Villains. 

"They even have fake villains here to!" The red head, Kirishima said excitedly.

"Those are REAL villains, Thirteen! evacuate the students!" Aizawa yelled as he activated his quirk.

"Where is All Might?! We were told he would be here...  that's ok, maybe if we kill some students he will come here sooner" A blue haired crusty looking villain who was identify as Tomura Shigaraki said. Just then, Aizawa ran down the stair and defected villains while using his quirk. Kurogiri used his quirk and separated the students. Unknown to them, one of the students, Iida escaped and left to informed the pros.
After a while, All might and the other pros arrived. 

"About time, Nomu! Kill All Might!" Shigaraki yelled and the Nomu came running to all might ready to kill but All might stopped him.

'insert epic fight scene'

The pros escorted the students out of USJ and took Aizawa is the hospital and recovery girl took care of the injured students. Soon after, the detective came and took everyone statements for what happened. Afterwards, the rest of the students were send home for the rest of the day until farther notice.

Our favorite chimera named Nezu decided to hold a meeting to discuss what happened during the USJ incident with the main staff of UA to upgrade the students safety matters.