11 (edited)

After the assemble, everyone went back to there classes and the UA staff went back to whatever they were doing before. Izuku and Nezu were walking down the halls when Izuku spoke up.

"Nezu, by chance do we have a lab of some sort?"

"Actually, we do have a laboratory but not in UA... we are currently working on building something special, I will tell you about it when the time is right, also training camp for the hero course students will be next two week." Nezu said.

"Ok"

Izuku went to his office and took a file before going to class 1a classroom. He knocked on the door before opening it and motion to Aizawa, who was now starting to teach his class to come outside for a moment.

"What is it?" Aizawa asked as he stepped outside the classroom.

"I was thinking of starting of with your class since it's well 1a..."

"fine... come on, just let me talk to the class first" Aizawa said then walked inside, a few moments later, he told Izuku to come in. Izuku walked into the class and when to the podium in front. Some of the students seem to be shaken up a bit.

"Hey there everyone.... let start by introducing yourselves, just your name, you start" Izuku said trying to break the awkward silence.

"I'm Yuga Aoyama"

"Mina Ashido"

"Tsuyu Asui, call me Tsu"

"My name is Iida Tenya!"

"I'm Ochako Uraraka"

"Mashiraro Ojiro"

"Denki Kaminari"

"Eijirou Kirishima"

"Kouji Kouda"

"Mezou Shouji"

"Rikidou Satou"

"Kyouka Jirou"

"Hanta Sero"

"Fumikage Tokoyami"

"Shoto Todoroki"

"Toru Hagakure"

"Katsuki Bakugou!"

"Minoru Mineta"

"Momo Yaouyorzu" (did I spell her name right?)

"Anuradha Mohan"

"Karl Jason"

"Alexandria Brock"

"Alexa Sohan" 

Izuku turned and looked at Aizawa straight in the eyes, who just roll his eyes back at him.

"Shota Aizawa"

Aizawa said annoyed and Izuku nodded.

"Right, as you all know, I'm Izuku Midoriya call me Reflect, This is not going to take long, today I'm just going to try to get to know you guys, the original idea was to talk to each of you individually but we will do that later, we have an hour before this period ends, so lets start"

"Tell me about yourself... why do you want to be a hero?... Ms. Yaouyorzu"

Still Third person POV

The rest of the period was about getting to know each other, Izuku take down some notes about some students to talk to them while Aizawa prepared the schedule for the training camp with the 'wild wild pussycats'. Izuku tried not to be to strict with the class since they are just getting to know him. At the end of the class, Izuku left and went back to his office.

'Some of his students need a lot of improvement with their quirks and some need improvement academically and mentally'

'Denki Kaminari's quirk is called Electrification, it allowed him to generate electricity and manipulate it to a certain extent, and he is also able to absorb and neutralize electricity from other lightning-based Quirks, but that doesn't change the fact that his quirk is damaging his brain whenever he short-circuit'

'Shoto Todoroki quirk is called half-hot half cold but he going as far as rejecting his fire powers by refusing to use it completely, if he overuses either his fire or ice, then he will come to suffer from either frostbite or heatstroke.'

'Mineta Minoru, he may be pervert but he has potential to be a hero if he fix his behavior and learn to respect woman'

'I need to talk to some of them individually in order to help them... training camp is next two week, I have a bad feeling about this... Maybe I could get someone else to go with them for safety ' Izuku though to himself. 

(I didn't reread this chapter, I have been a bit busy this last week....
I have another rodydeku story that i have been writing for some time now and i want to know if you guys would be interested in reading it. Its about izuku giving up on being a hero and his mother getting a promotion in her job and they moved out and izuku's new housemate is Rody. They start a herotube channel and then they slowly start feeling for each other....
What do you think?)