14- villain attack

Training started of with the students doing, stretches, 20 laps around the camp, 50 squats, jogging, then quirk exercises (like cannon). Those who refuse to do quirk combat aka bakugo, had to do double the amount given.

.

.

.

"What's wrong?" Hange asked Izuku concerned as to what was on his mind.
"I can't help but feel something big to going to happen.... I don't know what it is" Izuku said with his hand on his chin thinking.
"Do you have any idea as to what this 'big thing' might be?" Mikasa asked as she take a sip of some Levi made but izuku just shakes his head No.
"Guys, I just got a message from Nezu, Iz-reflect was right. There is a disturbance in the area, he's asking for us to stay alert at all times." Aizawa said as soon as he walked into the room.
"Does nezu know what it is?"
"No but I think it might be villains... think about it, there had not been a single villain attack since we came here" Aizawa said.
"If that is the case then we should all split up to cover more ground incase" Reflect replied.

Reflect and Hange stayed in the main building, Aizawa and Levi went to check on the students and Mikasa and Anna went to check around the camp.

.
.
.

The league of villains invaded the training camp, dabi used his quirk causing the forest to catch fire in blue flames. Twice cloned dabi and send him to fight Eraserhead. Toga found Uraraka and Tsu and attacked, she managed to take some of both their blood before trying to escaping, to go after others but was stopped.

A very sharp sword came flying towards her, causing her to stumble back onto the ground. It was Mikasa's sword. Mikasa ran towards her and was able to restrain and knock her out. She took Toga back to the main building where Izuku tied her up. After the clone dabi melted away, Levi send Aizawa back inside to watch the students, while he looked for the real Dabi.

Levi was not able the capture Dabi but instead got Twice. He knocked him out and took him inside.
Hange on the other hand, went to grab kota but was block by muscular. She took out a weapon that she always had on her and SHOT him... she didn't shot him with just any type of bullet, she shot him with a hand made bullet made out of midnight's quirk. Hange knew one shot was not enough, so she kept on shooting until he fell down and passed out. Hange then put kota in front of her and muscular on her back and took them both back to the camp. (Yes, hange is very strong).

(What do you think Reflect aka Izuku's quirk is???)