16-training and surprise activity

**(not me forgetting this account exist....)**

It has been a week since the villains were captured, the classes are back at UA and Midoriya decided to stop going easy on the students.... by giving them a test week.
A whole week of surprise test, Aizawa and the other main teachers has three days plus the weekend to prepare them without them actually knowing what's actually going to happen...... oh fun!

"Alright class, today we will be doing a small revision on what you all did so far for the school term... here is a worksheet, you can help out each other, but you have an half an hour to finish,  I will pick them up afterwards, understood?"
"Yes Sir"

---------------------------------------------------------

Staff room     (break time)

"I have a question" Present Mic spoke up. "What is it Present Mic" asked Nezu.
"What's with the whole surprise test week thing, it's so random"
"That's true" Midnight agreed.
"hmm I'm not so sure about it..." Nezu replied.
"What do you mean... didn't you do this?" Vlad king questioned.
"This was actually Reflect's doing"
"..." Silence shot thought the room for a good couple of seconds.
"What" Aizawa started, "Nezu, I admit I don't really like this year set of students but I don't want them to die" Aizawa said before sipping on his coffee.

"They aren't going to die Aizawa, I'm just giving them a few test, they'll be fine as long they study.... after what happened, we need to be more strict with them" Reflect stated as he walked into the room, causing everyone to turn to him.
"Reflect is correct, we need to make sure they can defend themselves in a serious situations, if they get hurt it's UA that would have to suffer the consequences"