- Characters -

Synopsis

"They say family is forever; blood is thicker than water. But what happens if all I wanted to do was kill my own family?"

A boy, Ace Moretti to be specific, was destined to be part of the family mafia. He had no other choice but to be in the mafia. It wasn't his choice.

But what else wasn't his choice was going to boarding school for a year, so that his "grades could be fixed". But what happens if it wasn't the grades that needed the fixing, rather his heart.

"Just love me! Why can't you love me? Why? Just love me! Love me!"

All he wanted was to be loved. To be loved like every other son was loved, but he was different. His family was different. They didn't believe in tears or loving one another. They believed in killing people who threatened them, whether it be their own blood.

"I'm not dangerous, I just don't love you"

After all, their children will be the ones that have to carry their coffin down the aisle they had walked down many years ago, just to say a promise that was broken 20 years later. 

Book Aesthetic 

"I can't save us"

"I can't save us"

- Characters - 

| Joseph Moretti - 50 |

"Don't feel guilty or remorseful for what you did to him, as it was right and just. He deserved every inch of pain he received, even though he was our own blood"

 He deserved every inch of pain he received, even though he was our own blood"

| Eleanor Moretti - 49 |

"Ripping the ring off was just like ripping off an old band aid that covered the wounds that was made by the person you gave your heart to"