... Prologue...

-

A girl went to her car and start driving even she's drunk, she did that because someone just broke her heart. She can't hold it anymore she just wanted to die.

———

"Hi love, happy 5th anniversary"
Eunseo said and kissed her girlfriend kim Jiyeon

"Happy 5th anniversary, love" Jiyeon respond to the kiss

The two went to their car to go on their special date, Eunseo put her hand on top of Jiyeon's hand

She then start to drive while taking glances to her girlfriend

"Are you happy?" Eunseo start to make question and Jiyeon turn to look at her

"Obviously, I'm always happy when I'm with you" Jiyeon said in a sweetest tone...

"Aww.." Eunseo said and smile..

———

*Sobs*

"I WANT TO DIE!" The girl shouted while driving

She closed her eyes for a second and didn't realize there's a truck coming in front of her as the light hit her face...

She turned her car to right way so she can ignore the truck that coming to her....

*BOGGSSS*

——

"Eunseo~a" Jiyeon said with her low tone..

"a-" Eunseo can't even talk properly because of many bloods coming from her head and stomach, a metal hit her stomach....

"Eunseo~a don't leave me okay? I'm going to call an ambulance" Jiyeon said she was about to walk but she felt something to her arms that makes her groan in pain...

She look at it and sighed as she cant help but to cry while looking at Eunseo who is suffering..

Eunseo try to hold her girlfriend hand while trying to open her eyes, to look at her girlfriend who's beside her..

A blood came out from her mouth slowly and Jiyeon still crying because of what's happening....

"You promised you won't leave me" Jiyeon said crying while holding Eunseo's hand until she removed her seatbelt just to touch Eunseo's face...

"J-jiyeon, i-i-im s-s-sorry" Eunseo said looking at her girlfriend with teary eye.

"Yah! Don't say that, you said you will make me happy everyday, you said you won't leave me, you said—" Jiyeon stopped talking she can't help but to cry, she can't do anything.

"I-i-said i will love you a-always" Eunseo continue...

*Sobs*

"Mianhe, bona~yah" Eunseo said before falling unconscious...

Jiyeon fell unconscious too..

———

"Yah! That's my friend!" Exy shouted when she saw the familiar car..

"S-seola" She shouted while touching the door of the car and keep slamming it...

"It's seola" Cheng Xiao said as both of them break the window of the car and opened it.....

Cheng Xiao went to a forest cliff where Seola's car stopped she turned to look at Seola who's still unconscious...

"Yah! Help me let's take her to the hospital" Exy said while carrying Seola and Cheng Xiao run towards them and got inside the car....

.
.
.
.