Chapter 7

Seola went to her way to go to the place when she first saw Jiyeon, she thinks that Jiyeon is there.

She arrives to the place and sat as she waited there for almost 1 hour but still no Jiyeon.

"Where is she?" She asked herself while playing with her phone.

*Bang!*

She heard a loud gun shot and run to the place where it came from.

"Xaunyi?" She shockedly said while she can see her friend laying down with blood caming out from her waist.

"S-seola -h-hel-p m-me" Xaunyi said while touching her waist.

"I will i will, don't close your eyes okay?" Seola said and help Xaunyi to walk.

-----

"YAH! where is Xaunyi?" Exy asked looking so worried.

"I need to find the culprit" Seola said, angry about what happened to her friend.

"You can't do that alone" Cheng Xiao said but Seola didn't say anything she just waited for Xaunyi to wake up so she can ask who tried to kill her.

"Yah! Are you crazy?" Exy said.

"I'm not" Seola said and touch her forehead then she looked infront, she can see Dawon coming toward her.

Seola notice some blood on Dawon's shirt she look at it so curious.

"Why you have blood stain on your shirt?" Seola said and did a sudden action, she pulled Dawon's collar while looking at her eyes.

Seola grab her arms and dragged her to the rooftop.

The rain start to pour as they both keep on shouting to each other.

"Did you do that to Xaunyi?" Seola asked seriously.

"No" Dawon said.

"I don't feel safe when your around us" Seola said, And Dawon feel offended.

"They are my friends too" Dawon said.

"Friends don't betray each other" Seola said and grab a gun from her back and point it to Dawon.

"S-seola?" Dawon put her hand up while slowly walking backwards.

"Did I almost killed Xaunyi or you?" Dawon said while laughing.

"YAHH!! you two stop fighting" Yeo-reum shouted and grab the gun from Seola's hand.

"We're not finish yet" Seola whispered.

"Whatever" Dawon said and rolled her eyes as they both went down to see Xaunyi's condition.

-----

A/n: Short update for today, I have a lot of homework, also I forgot to update hehe, I was supposed to update it last monday but i forgot also sorry for my wrong grammar English is not my Language and also please don't forget to vote. Thank u for reading 💛