Chapter 16

Dayoung drove away to go somewhere and to find the culprit who almost killed seolA and xaunyi.

"WHO ARE YOU!!" Dayoung shouted while driving.

Then she arrives at the parking lot, there's no people around 'cause it's already night.

She heard someone walking behind her but she didn't turn around.

"You're finally here" a girl said.

Dayoung hear a click of gun, and then she feel a gun was pointing at her head.

"I'm here to talk about Eunseo's accident" Dayoung turn around she finally see the girl face, but the girl was wearing a black jacket with a mask covering her face.

"Tell me" the girl said.

"SeolA didn't do it" Dayoung said.

"You're such a liar we all know seolA did it" the girl said. Dayoung walked closer to her while the gun was still pointing at her.

"After xaunyi saved you, you will do this to us" Dayoung said and grab the girls collar.

  "I don't care" the girl said as Dayoung grab the gun and punch the girl makes her fall on the ground.

"Yahhhhhh!!!" She point the to the girl and shoot it next to her.

*BANGGGGG*

"YOO YEONJUNG!!!"

"You're such a coward Im Dayoung"

"I loved your friend WU XAUNYI but she betrayed me this is just a revenge"

"Don't think I'm the killer here, the girl who's living with you right now, she knows everything and she's keeping it secret"

"If your friends know about it probably she will kill them one by one"

"Yahh! Im Dayoung"

"You better use your brain"

"If you didn't.... You're dead" Yeonjung said while laughing at Dayoung.

✧•—————•✧