Chapter 11

<Jiyeon Pov>

The time I'm with her I can feel the happiness. The happiness Eunseo gave at me.

I know I just met her days ago, but there is something i can't explain about myself. I keep thinking about her, and I don't know why.

I don't want to cheat, I just want to ignore all of the feeling. Whenever I look at her I remember Eunseo, maybe I see Eunseo from her, i'll wait for Eunseo to wake up.

~•—————•~

I saw Yeonjung coming out of her room and she looked at me suspicious.

"Do you even know what happened to Eunseo while your with someone?"  Yeonjung said.

"I'm sorry"

"She's you girlfriend right?"

"Yes"

"Then don't think about loving someone while Eunseo is fighting for her life to be with you" Yeonjung said that make my heart break into pieces.

"You're right" I said and walked away.

~•—————•~

"Eunseo~a! I really miss youuuu!!! Please wake up now!" I shouted while crying as I sat on the cliff and closed my eyes to remember me and Eunseo's happy memories.

"You probably miss her" a girl said and stand next to me while looking at the cliff too.

Wait, she's familiar.

The picture that I saw yesterday pop in my mind.

She's one of the suspect that Yeonjung and Luda looking at...

She smiled at me and I smile back maybe I just mistaken her...

"Kim Ji-yeon" She called my name.

I look at her so nervous at the same time curious.

"How did you know my name?" I asked and she smirked.

"I know you, you just didn't notice it" she said and walked away.

"How? That's impossible" I said and she turned to look at me again.

"Go and find it by yourself" she said.

"You're in danger" she added.

I'm in danger?

I sat again and remember all of the memory, our first date, me and her laughing together, and baking her favorite cake.

~•—————•~