Chapter 3

They arrived at home with their beer on the table also the cigarette...

Seola went to her room first to change clothes and  to put it all to her wardrobe, when she noticed something on her table...

"Aish~"She said while looking at it

She looked at the window and saw Cheng Xiao and Exy are talking to each other so serious, she thinks something is going on this day, when she saw Cheng Xiao and Exy together she can't help but to  think about something between the two and they are now that close after the incident a month ago...

"Why I can't even remember all of that?" Seola said while looking at herself in the mirror seeing her own scar...

She take a deep breath and try to remember all of it, but all she can remember is the light that hit her face that day...

"That truck" She said and then she heard a knock on the door...

She stood up and opened the door and saw Dawon serious face...

"How are you?" Dawon asked her and Seola just looked at her confused because of her sudden action...

"I will make you remember all of that incident if you have time" Dawon said and smirked at her...

"I want to remember it, but not with you" Seola said and was about to closed the door but Dawon put her hand on it...

"What?"

"Don't act like you don't know me" Dawon said and rolled her eyes as she stares at Seola's eyes...

"The truth is I don't know you" Seola said and pushed Dawon hands away from her door as she closed it...

I don't know her... Seola said in her mind as she closed her eyes and throw herself in her bed...

—————

Bona is now looking at the handkerchief...

"What is that?" Luda asked and sat next to her...

"Handkerchief?" Bona said saw a name on it...

"Kim Hyun-jung" Luda read it and then she looked at Bona...

"Same surname huh" Yeonjung teases while changing her clothes...

"I'm going out to buy some clothes, wanna come?"  Yeonjung said...

"Sure, wait for me" Luda said and run to her room to change clothes.

She suddenly saw her picture with Eunseo on her phone, she was about to cry but she stopped herself...

Bona still have a trauma and at the same time she's angry because she didn't do her best to help Eunseo...

And she hates herself for being fully fine while Eunseo was in critical condition...

Eunseo's parents didn't allow Bona to see her girlfriend so she stayed at her friends house, her parents keep ignoring her and throw her out of their house...

.
.
.
.
.