Chapter 8

"Who tried to kill Xaunyi?"

Yeonjung and Jiyeon planned to see Eunseo without Eunseo bodyguards noticing.

As soon as they got in the window they didn't notice the girl who's staring at them for a long time.

"Are you guys trying to enter?" The girl said and Jiyeon head went down also Yeonjung and they about to leave but the girl say something.

"I will let you guys" She said, and Ji-yeon smile at her.

"Thank me later" The girl said and let them enter.

They can see a lot of things attached to Eunseo's body also the Oxygen.

Jiyeon start to hold her girlfriend hand and start to cry.

"Please wake up now" Jiyeon said.

*Sobs*

"Yah! I think someone is coming" Yeonjung said while covering her mouth trying not to make some noise.

They heard the door open as they both panic, Jiyeon kissed Eunseo's hand and went to hide somewhere.

"Boo!" The girl came again to save them, She help them to jump into the window.

As soon as they jump, they look up and smile at teh girl.

"I'm Lee yeo-reum" the girl said.

"I'm Yeonjung and this is Eunseo's girlfriend" Yeonjung introduce Ji-yeon and herself as they both walked away after that.

-----

All of them are sleeping except Seola who keep thinking about Dawon.

"You can't sleep?" Xaunyi then spoke, make Seola shocked and was about to call a nurse but Xaunyi let her sat again.

"Yeah, I keep thinking about you" Seola said and looked at Xaunyi.

"Aww" Xaunyi said and groan in pain as she didn't realize that the wound is too deep.

"Don't move" Seola worriedly said.

"Xaunyi" Seola called, make Xaunyi turn to look at her.

"Who did that to you?" Seola asked.

"I don't know, I didn't see her face" Xaunyi said and lean her head in the wall.

Sighing and taking a deep breath Xaunyi start to look at Seola again.

"All I can see is what she's wearing..."

"A black jacket"

"She really want to kill me and I don't know why" Xaunyi keep on talking while Seola listen to her.

"She kissed me and I felt her tears falling down from her eyes Seola~ What if? --"

"What if? She's the girl you loved before" Seola said.

She then walked out and get a coffee from the coffee machine. After getting herself a coffee she saw Yeo-reum coming to her.

"Can't sleep?" Yeo-reum asked.

"You're a bodyguard right?" Seola asked and Yeo-reum nodded.

"Yeah why? Do you want to work there?" Yeo-reum asked and Seola nodded.

"Why so sudden?" Yeo-reum asked.

"The girl lying there is so familiar" Seola sais that makes Yeo-reum shocked.

"Ahh did you saw here before or something?" Yeo-reum asked.

"I think I saw her before, but I don't know when" Seola said and lean her back to the wall and think about about it.

Yeo-reum just signed and went back to her work but Seola follow her.

She want to see the patient.

"...."

After that she remember the light of the car again.

"...."

"Are you okay?" Yeo-reum asked.

Seola tears start to fall without knowing the reason but she can feel the pain while looking at the girl.

"I need to go" Seola said and walked away.

She wipes her tears.

"What's wrong with me?" She ask herself while she sat down again next to Xaunyi.

-----

A/n: i'll try my best to update every day please don't forget to vote thank you♡