Chapter 4

A girl walking closer to Xaunyi who is sitting on the chair while coughing blood

"I told you to stop talking about the past" the girl shouted and point her gun to Xaunyi...

"I didn't say anything I promise" Xaunyi said... While shaking in fear...

"You did" the girl said...

"She didn't do it on purpose, of course you did it, as your plan right?" Xaunyi said to the girl while smirking

"One" The girl counted slowly pressing the gun...

"Two" she continued, looking at her...

"Kill me but you should know that all of your secret well be revealed in a second" Xaunyi said and laugh

"You're crazy" the girl said as she put down the gun.

"You're more crazy" Xaunyi said and she received a punch from the girl.

"Tell me!" The girl shouted.

"What?"

"What's her name?" The girl asked but Xaunyi only laugh at her.

"Why would I? I'm not an idiot like you" Xaunyi answer

"You can leave" the girl said and let Xaunyi go.

—————

Seola looked at her phone to check some of pictures in her gallery.

"Seola wanna come?" Dawon invited but she ignore it.

"Hmm... Wanna have some icecream?" Dayoung asked and Seola get up from the sofa and turned to look at Dayoung.

"Yeah sure" Seola said and rolled her eyes to Dawon who is looking at her.

Exy then start to have a conversation to Dawon who keep looking at Seola.

"What's going on between you two?" Exy asked but Dawon just ignore her.

"Obviously she's inlove with her" Xaunyi suddenly show up in their house.

"I'm home!" Xaunyi said... Looking like a poor girl who's leaving in the street.

"What happened to you?" Cheng Xiao asked.

"Someone snatch my things, so I run as fast as I can to reach her and boom! You know what happened" Xaunyi lied..

"Aish~ be careful next time" Cheng Xiao said and grab her wallet to give Dayoung the money.

"Buy some foods too" Cheng Xiao said.

"Okay" Dayoung said and turned to look at Seola who is now waiting for her on the door.

.
.
.
.
.