Intro to The Umbrella Academy

On the 12th hour of the 1st day of October 43 babies were born to women who were not previously pregnant. Crazy I know right? Whats even crazier is 7 of us got adopted by this raging ass aka a heartless lunatic that we have the pleasure of calling our dear old dad. Worlds best father award, or at least that's probably what other people would say. Me and my siblings though? We know it was anything but that. Sir Reginald Hargreeves, eccentric billionaire, abusive prick. Tried to pay off several women out there for these strange babies, he got 7. Me and my lovely siblings. Of course tho, we didn't get names until we were teenagers. I was deemed Number Four, ranked by our powers I was left always feeling lesser than or inferior to Numbers 1-3, my dear siblings Luther, Diego & Allison. Although I definitely never felt superior to 5-7, Five, Ben & Viktor. My siblings were all very talented in their own ways. I was never much help on missions. I was terrified by my powers and therefore disowned them. Five, Ben & Viktor would to this day all be better than me despite my number being higher. Dad never did have great judgement skills. Anyways the old bitch got his hands on the us 7 and decided to form some weird superhero league, great plan old man, form a clubhouse of toddlers to fight crime with their magic powers. Perfect job. I remember being about 4 or 5 years old when I first discovered what my power was. The door was left open one late night and tiny Klaus stumbled on out the door and to the cemetery around the block. Don't know how nobody caught me by then, guess it's always been the norm for none of my family to notice me or notice when I'm gone. I was stumbling along kicking and collecting rocks when I started to hear things. I was scared but I tried to be brave, this was an adventure little me was certain to conquer. I kept strolling along the paths when I caught my first glimpse of a ghost. I scurried along home unsure what Id seen or what to do. Dear dad caught me the moment I'd burst through the doors and I was forced to tell him everything. From then on, I never got a break from him. He'd push my powers in any way he'd decided upon. I guess traumatizing your child is the best way to make them better. Only made me fear my powers more growing up. Our family was nothing close to ordinary, by the time we were 12 or 13 everybody knew us. Famous Family. The Umbrella Academy. Infamous. Powerful. If only the world were able to see the truth behind his lies. We were just kids, little kids, thrown into a life we didn't deserve to deal with that young. A giant dangerous world that was several times bigger than our small selves.