Number Seven: Viktor

Viktor, my final sibling, our dear number seven. Dad hurt and abused them the most out of all of us, that's why I've always felt as though I were more connected with Viktor. Like we were trauma bonded more. Dad treated them the absolute worst and made them feel as if they were nothing but ordinary even though they are far from that. See my dear sibling Viktor has extraordinary powers, they were not discovered till later on in our lives in a very strange situation because dear dad, the oh so wonderful man he was, was a complete pussy. See my sweet sibling was just too powerful for him. And so he didn't wanna put in the effort to try and train them, so he hid their powers. Traumatized them more and medicated them to silence the powers. Of course decades later this information fell into the hands of a very pathetic man, almost as sadistic as our father, who just so happened to have some strange grudge against our family. He abused the power that he held and shit went down in result. But despite the extra abuse from father dearest, Viktor was always a sweetheart growing up. Despite being told that they were and feeling as if they were just normal, my sibling was particularly talented in many ways. One being their violin. They loved the violin and would play it all the time. I loved it too. Whenever I would hear my sweet sibling playing their violin it was music to my ears. It always managed to calm me down in any moment. If we were getting ready for a mission that I knew would soon stress me out, the music made getting ready just a bit easier. If we were coming home from long day fighting crime, hearing them play their songs would instantly calm the storm and lower my stress. If I were ever just laying in bed and heard them playing, I would normally fall asleep. If I had just came out from the mausoleum, they made me feel better. They were a greater comfort to me growing up than I think they'll ever knew. Viktor didn't always end up being included when our siblings would all hang out, this was mostly due to dad, but trust me we all thought about them. Or at least I did. When Viktor wrote their book about the family, I was in rehab. I remember somebody bringing me it because of the last name. Some of the things they said shocked me but I wasn't surprised. It was about time somebody called out our family. Someone should've done it years ago when we were still just little kids.