Our Mom: Grace

Our perfect angel of a mother, Grace. She's the one who truly raised us growing up. The one who truly cared about us. Cleaned for and after us, cooked for us, taught us, read to us, took care of us, supported us, loved us. I believe we were about 3 or 4 when dad brought in Grace. I don't remember why or exactly when, or even really meeting her. She's been here for us as long as I can really remember and that's all that matters. Dad, as well as other people who may see our family or home, would sometimes call her our maid, but she was so much more than that. I remember on good nights we would sometimes gather in one of the bedrooms and all fall asleep as mom read us stories. There were countless times when mom fixed my messages or cleaned up my scars and she never would judge me. She was our savior. I looked up to her a lot. She could do anything. She was beautiful and caring and smart and I admired her. She was always there for us, all of us. She didn't single us out or tie us against each other like dad did. She didn't treat some of us better than others. She didn't pick out our flaws and make us feel like shit over them. She was just, our darling mother, the best one we could've possibly gotten.