Number Five

Dear Number Five. See, Five never got a name because he left when we were 13. I don't hold it against him, I would've left too. Hell, I tried. Of course no one ever noticed so I always went home. Maybe dad knew that. Maybe just once I should've just not gone home. But anyways. Five was a golden child, despite his number being in the lower 3. His powers never failed to amaze me when we were kids. He had a wild spirit truly. He could be very angry sometimes, but he'd never hurt us. He was also a protector. When we were younger we'd all sneak out a lot, go get donuts or candy or just run around. I remember he was always the one to go along with my stupid plans. If I wanted to break in somewhere he'd zap right in and unlock the door, to avoid from me smashing a window/door (although that was unavoidable a few times). He was funny, truly. I remember him always being able to make me laugh. He may have been grumpy sometimes but he was also just hilarious and kind. He should've been our leader, not Luther. Five was capable of so many great things, things dad severely limited him from. That's why he left. Not a day passed when he was gone that I didn't miss him, hope he'd just zap out of no where one day. Sometimes, when I felt sober enough and was worried I would try to summon him in case, you know. I never knew how to take the fact that he never showed up, but I preferred to take it as a sign he was still out there fighting or people and being a badass somewhere. Of course this was true, he was alive, thankfully. Id say I was relatively close to Five growing up, not the closest but somewhere. I remember having stupid talks with him or him and Ben. I have a few polaroids up in my inner world room that came with me, one of Ben and I with Five in the background. I have a couple with Five. He was an amazing brother. From a young age to recent, I will forever respect him and he does and is capable of. He's a badass. And he may be an ass sometimes but he's a way better person than I will ever be! When he came back all those years later it surely was shocking, but I was glad to have my brother back. Or, so I thought at least.