004, Dreams or Deja Vu?

"Why is everyone so dramatic

"Why is everyone so dramatic. " - Harper

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

On the way to the park Harper and Natasha talked about what happened the past few months. Apparently Natasha stopped this organization called 'Red Room'.

They didn't realize time would go fast, that when Natasha finished explaining Red Room. Harper had to go back to school.

"We don't have to go back, you know. We can stay here, hideout. You won't have to run anymore." Harper said when Natasha told Harper she had class.

"Harp, you know I can't do that. I wan't to. But I can't, I have to find Steve and maybe the others." Natasha stood up from the bench the two were sitting on. "Take me with you."

Harper stood up, looking Natasha directly in the eyes, "What?" Natasha was kind of shocked. "Take me with you, we can run away together like Romeo and Juliet expect thats weird and well-."

Natasha smiled at Harpers little rant about Romeo and Juliet but stopped once she realized that Harper was actually really serious about running away.

"No. Your not coming with me."

"What! Why? Don't say its too dangerous." Natasha gave a slight chuckle. "No, It's just. You have a future, and a really good one. When you were like 9 you said you wanted to go to Harvard, you going with me would jeopardize that. It would ruin everything and I don't want to be the one to ruin that for you."

Harpers head went down trying to hide a tear. "Screw Harvard, Screw my future. Please let me come with you Nat. Please, I can't lose you again and I can see the others. We can clear your names." Natasha cupped Harpers face and made Harper look at her.

"Your not losing me. Your gonna see me again, I promise." Natasha held out her pinky. Harper wiped a tear running down and held out her pinky, intertwining the two together. "Besides, you have that Peter kid, Tony, James, Vision."

"Yeah, all the boring people." Harper laughed a little, and started walking back towards the school. She turned back around to see if Natasha was still there, she wasn't.

——
——

"Peter Benjamin Parker!" It was the next morning, Harper was at school in class when she had gotten a text from her dad telling her about his run in with him last night.

She asked her teacher to go to the bathroom, when she caught him and Ned in the halls. Peter and Ned stopped in their tracks and turned around to see a angry Harper walking towards them.