010, Iron Suit

"If you really wanted your identity revealed we should have just asked Ned to do it

"If you really wanted your identity revealed we should have just asked Ned to do it. " - Harper

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Why did you want me to stay home again?" Harper asked her dad, who was sitting on the couch. She walked up to him and sat down. Tony put his arm around her shoulder, causing Harper to lay her head down on his shoulder.

"Just, you know. Family bonding." Harper looked up at Tony. "You know I can read minds right?" Tony just laughed and smiled. "Well, I've decided to give Peters suit back." "That's awesome! He deserves it you know." Harper exclaimed.

"Yeah. I mean me taking it was just the boost he needed." Tony stood up and held his hand out, Harper grabbed it and stood up. They both started walking towards the meeting room.

Harper saw Peter looking out the window, and Happy watching him. "Oh- there they are." Tony said with his hands in his pockets. "How was the ride up?"

Tony stopped in front of Happy. Happy hesitated a bit then answered "Good." "Give us a minute with the kid." Tony pointed to Harper and then Peter. "Seriously?" "Yeah." "We gotta talk to the kid." Harper chimed in, arms crossed.

Tony nodded while looking at Harper, Tony then started walking away grabbing Peter. "I'll follow close behind." Harper then walked up patting Happys shoulder "How about a loose follow." Harper smiled then ran up to Tony and Peter.

"Sorry I took your suit, I mean you had it coming. Actually it turns out it was the perfect sort of tough love moment that you needed right? To urge you on Right? Don't you think?"

Peter started talking but then was cut off. "Lets just say it was." Tony then sighed, Harper still walking with them. "Mr. Stark I rea-" "You screwed the pooch hard. Big time." Tony said looking at Peter. "But then you did the right thing, took the dog to a free clinic, raised the hybrid puppies." Harper chimed.

"Alright, not the best analogy." She then whispered realizing how stupid she sounded. "I was wrong about you." Tony said, pointing at Peter. "Think with a little more mentoring, you'll be a real asset to the team."

Peter looked at Harper then at Tony. "T-T-To the team." "Yeah, theres about 50 reporters behind that door. Real ones not bloggers." Harper rolled her eyes at Tonys comment. She watched as Tony hit his watch two times to open up doors to show Peters new suit.

"Surprise." Harper said, doing some jazz hands. Peter smiled. "Alright well when your ready, why don't you try that on. And I'll introduce the world, the newest avenger. Spider-Man."