008, Two in One.

After finding out she had a sister, she's never been more excited to find out who Harper was

After finding out she had a sister, she's never been more excited to find out who Harper was. This was new. A person, her sister, her age. Maybe going through the exact same loss she's going through, but she was also.. worried.

"Peter what if she's hurt? What if she like got stabbed or something." Winter played with her fingers and looking at Peter, hoping for reassurance. "I'm sure she's not, or didn't. Maybe it's just a malfunction. Maybe it's only going haywire because of.. well, I don't know. I don't exactly have powers to tell you, but I'm sure she's fine."

Winter walked back into her house, the smell of popcorn still filling the air from earlier. Pepper and Morgan were home. Pepper on the couch and Morgan upstairs. "Where were you?" Pepper asked, standing up and kissing her daughters forehead.

Winter looked at Peter. "Just a— quick walk. Super fun." Peter nodded, quickly stopping when Pepper looked at him. "Well, I just wanted to wait for you to come home. I'm going to bed." Winter nodded, locking the front door and watching her mom leave up the stairs.

When Winter heard the door shut, she went downstairs in the basement. "Winter what are you doing?" Peter asked, following behind her. Winter didn't answer, she just took off the tarp that was over the machine Tony used to create time travel.

"Winter, this doesn't seem like a good idea." Peter said, watching Winter circle the machine. "If my dad created time travel then there has to be a way to see my sister."

Peter sighed. "Come on Winter, we need to get some sleep." Winter shook her head. "No thanks, if you want to you can I just— need to see something."

Winter put her hand on the screen of the machine. F.R.I.D.A.Y starting to speak. "Welcome Winter. Nice to finally meet you."

Winter looked up to see her picture, and some of her information in front of her. "Nice to meet you to? You know who I am? You're like really old? I mean my dad made a new F.R.I.D.A.Y so I mean."

Peter looked at the screen to see his photo on there too. "Well. You're father wouldn't stop talking about you the entire time he was down here. Nor Peter Parker. He made a video, would you like to see?"

Peter looked at Winter to see her, intrigued. "Yeah. Yeah we do." Winter replied, sitting down in the chair that was there. Peter sat next to her, watching and just as intrigued as her.

Soon, Tony popped up. Popped up in front of their eyes. Tony took a deep sigh, and soon started talking.

"Hey Winter, and Peter. If you're seeing this, we did it. We got you guys back! I've sat down in this chair for.. a few days now trying to get you guys back with well— time travel. And I know it sounds unbelievable but at this point, anything is possible right? I just miss you guys so much. And I know that when we get you guys back it isn't gonna be the end. We're not all gonna make it. Some of us will die, and some of us will leave. The Avengers will be over. So I have a mission for you. Start your own, don't end a legacy. Because before you know it you'll be creating something like time travel." In the background you can hear Pepper call Tony and start come downstairs. "I gotta go. I love you. Bye." Tony ended the video.