Chapter 2: Voice

???:Grab her!!! Tie her up , well throw her into the cave and separate her from the rest.

Y/n: what! no , s-stop please , this is a
misunderstanding.

They throw the net over me and I was getting pulled away from the rocks and the water I'm trying to crawl and force myself  to move but I can't they so strong.

Y/n: stop!! We can talk about this!

???:  like how you took the time to talk to me , about killing my family and friends?

The man glaring at me with cold eyes and Replied back angrily.

I stared at him and stop moving for just a second and I couldn't believe how much grief he's been holding unto his eyes.

???: as I thought you have no answer.

Y/n: yes please, but those weren't my fault, I didn't want that to happen. Pleaseeeee !!!

He glared at me and shock because of my eyes.

Why is he staring at me......

???: your eyes they turned gold, ur the one who killed my father..

Y/n: what wdym my eyes, arghhh it doesn't matter,It's not me !!!!

They throw me into the pond that has cold water in it, with my hands tied together.

???: you better get comfortable because you'll be staying here forever

I turned around and swim towards him; but his guards captured me and before pointed the sharp blades at me, not allowing me to get closer.

???: if you think I let you go then you're wrong. Don't even try and sing that song of yours either or else i will cut your tail. We came prepared.

Y/n: I won't i never sing that song for the rest of my lif-

???: Shut up your mouth!! Don't try and spew lies I hate lies.  I'll keep you here, I'll feed you and I won't kill you.