Chapter 8: The truth

Jimin Povs:

My eyes look at her and she's staring to Seojun. Even Kook and Tae are not moving they're controlled by the voice of Y/n.
My body's immediate reaction to that was to shut her up.

This isn't the Siren Song right? I never heard this Song before. But when she looks at Seojun like that...It seems like she knows what she's doing.

Seojun: hm, nice . But yeah anyways you have to tell me or else- wait what? What was I talking about?

What He forgot it? But How ?
I raised my eyebrow, what In the world is wrong with him?

Tae: we were talking about... Never mind. You just decided on going to work now. so go...

Seojun: ah right! That... we'll talk later I guess?

He still questions his behavior as he finally walks out of Tae house.

Jungkook: dude what happen to him?
Jimin: I - I don't K-know

Taehyung povs:

A relief washes over me so quickly that I almost fall.

Y/n: we'll he's gone now. so annoying.

I still cannot believe what Y/n do. Did she use her power so that Seojun will forgot what he's going to say... but why does Jimin moves when Y/n do that. Is he not affected on Y/n voice . There is something wrong with Jimin.

Jimin: you mean Seojun is annoying?

She nods and crosses her arms together, kicking her legs around like a little kid.

Y/n: He reminds me of that one merman that claimed to love me when he goes out to the kelp par talking to other mermaids.

Jimin: what do you mean mermaids and mermans?

Tae: what does kelp par is?

Jimin: oh it's like a place were you go and drink.

Y/ n: yeah wha-

Y/n povs

Whattt how did he knows, I forgot that Jimin and Jungkook are here. I suck . what did I do . They already know . Arghhh. I hope they didn't.

Jungkook: how did you know Jimin hyung?

Jimin: what?!

Taehyung looks confused because of Jimin.But he continue to Ask pretending Jimin and Kook doesn't exist.

Tae: so like a bar or a club? That has alcohol to drink.

Y/n: uhmmmm
Jimin: they'd drink Coral sap. They're refreshing but a lot of it makes you drunk.

Jungkook: hyung how did you know?
Jimin: what ? I always know it because I'm a merma-

I knew it Jimin is A merman that's why I feel strange about him and feel connection.

Tae: ur so strange man! What are you trying to hide from us ha?
Jimin: nothing

I need to do something, I can literally read his face he needs help.

Y/n: Tae , why should you continue your work, you said earlier you have some stuff to do right?
Tae: ghad yeahhh I forgot about that.

Taehyung rush out on his room but he fell.

Y/n: Tae!! U okay?
Tae: yeah I am

I held his hand to help him up to get up.

Tae: Thank you

And he smiled at me.

Y/n: woah did you just smiled at me?
Tae: what?

Taehyung Rush out of his room and Jungkook Follow him too.

Jimin was about to run but I hold his wrists.

Y/n: hey... how did you know mermaids and merman is...

Jimin: Nooooo .. I just know it
Y/n:where?

Jimin: From my friend

Y/n: I know you lied

Jimin: ok okay... you got me, I'm a merman that's why I answer all the question of Tae.

Y:n: what are you doing here in Land then?

Jimin: you see... I don't have parents anymore and All mermans are laughing at me and it sucks.
Later that night a thunderstorm happen it was so very powerful that I can't control myself to swim further. I'm begging the thunderstorm to make it stop. But I suddenly hear a voice singing the Siren song. I didn't notice that the one who sing the siren song it looks exactly like You. That's why I always wondered why you look so familiar at me.
And accidentally the coral cutted my tail. And I saw a man floating in the ocean I know it's very dangerous to help human but He's begging for help so I help him.

Y/n: then what happened?

???: he help me and I'm trying to pay him back to find someone who's mermaid Like him, or you.

Y/n: who are you?

???: I'm Namjoon , the one he is talking about.

Y/n; why are you helping him? We're Siren's..

Namjoon: I believe not all sirens are Bad.

Y/n: that's what I've told to my mom that Not all humans are bad too.
Y/n: Thank you for showing your kindness to him. But it was my mom Singing that song. Why you didn't hate us?
Namjoon: because your mom didn't do that on purpose, she do that because she wants to protect you and your family that's what mom's all do.
Y/n: wow I never thought about that.
Namjoon: the important is Jimin finally have someone that's the same like him.

Taehyung pov:

Tae: kook, Did You know what happened earlier?
Kook: well your girl has a beautiful voice
Tae: oh I see..
Kook: why u asked?
Tae: its just .... Uhm ... nothing
Kook: where are we going?
Tae: idk
Kook: whatttt!!!
Tae: I lied
Kook: :)
Tae: come with me

I tell kook about the forest pond I've been keeping even He already knows it HAAHHAHA

Kook: this is what I'm talking about you... I saw a tail , A golden tail and she has a beautiful voice like y/n-
Kook: wait is she the * shock*
Tae: she is
Kook: but-

I told kook how did the mermaid become a human.

Kook: You kissed her?
Tae: yeah, but it's not meeeee
Kook: wdym its not you
Tae: I didn't do that because I want to.
Kook: or maybe-
Tae: maybe what?
Kook: maybe that's her power I think
Tae: wow.. at first you didn't believe in mermaids and Now you just said an-
Kook: what? * sigh* look If we sell her, we will become rich.
Tae: whatt!!, your such a bad influence for me
Kook: No
Tae: yeah you're right.

I'm already rich but its a good idea too if I just sell her.

Kook: so when?
Tae: when what?
Kook: * sigh * do the plan
Tae: maybe tomorrow

I think this is a bad idea.