Chapter 4: Kiss

???: minhooooo!!!!!

Y/n: I guess that's your brother
Minho: yeahh *sad face*
Y/n: can you keep a secret?
Minho: of course

???: Minho!!!!!!!!!
Minho: I'm here

Waving my hand signing it's a goodbye .

Minho: hyung your here
JK: what is this place?
Minho: its beautiful isn't it?
Jk: well yeah did someone leave here?
Minho: Noooo , let's go

I secretly smile because the kid not reveal my place and keep my secret.

Jungkook pov:

We plan to stay at Taehyung's castle because our mom and dad are fighting and I hate hearing there arguments.

As I walk around I heard a beautiful voice and it's so soft to hear it makes your heart very calm and relaxing . I followed the voice and it leads me down stair but it's so dark. I wanted to stop but my feet won't let me control it. I can't control myself and it brings me in the forest pond.

Jk: what is this place? I never thought Taehyung will have a secret pond here in his castle.

I walk around and the beautiful voice keeps running on my mind and I shout if someone is here , but no one answers. I heard someone screamed "A tail!" And that voice belongs to my brother minho.

I run so fast and shouted ....

Jk: Minho..!!!!!!!

And then the beautiful voice is gone.

Minho: I'm here
Minho: hyung your here
JK: what is this place?
Minho: its beautiful isn't it?
Jk: well yeah did someone leave here?

I slowly observed the pond and saw something glowing under the water I was about to go down but my brother stop me.

Minho: Noooo , let's go hyung.
~1month latur~

Tae's pov:
I heard again a voice and run fastly in the pond where the Siren is.

She closed her eyes and her voice is really calm. My heart beats so fast and This is strange for me I never felt this nervousness before.

She continued to sing and I watch her from afar.

Your pov:

I thought to myself what if I test my powers by singing a sing and let's see if something happened.

I started closing my eyes and sing.
And few seconds I heard something crack the branch but I continued to sing And I saw Taehyung Watching me from afar.
I continued to hum to know what my powers can do.

But taehyung slowly come towards me and I stared at his Eyes, it looks like he's hypnotize by me.

Tae's pov:

I can't control myself, I'm slowly coming towards her and staring at her golden eyes it looks like she's hypnotizing me to come close to her.
And then she stop singing.

We're staring each other but her eyes is still gold and her tail too.

And eyes land on her lips and I kissed her. I kissed her lips.

The creature I'm supposed to hate on, hate on with passion right now! Is the same person and yes I said person this time , I'm kissing

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The creature I'm supposed to hate on, hate on with passion right now! Is the same person and yes I said person this time , I'm kissing.
It feels.... So good . She resisted at first but then I felt her lips mold into mine, and the kiss turning to be perfect.

I pull away and she does too and we're there in silence. Her in my arms looking up at me with eyes of confusion wondering the same thing I am.

Tae: was that... your doing?
Y/n: N-No, I don't think so.. I don't know the Siren Song, I've never learned it.
Tae: excuse me? What was that song? Then? How did I end up kissing you hm?

I continued asking her questions, but it isn't because I'm confused.
Because i want an excuse to why I kissed her , a damn excuse to make sure that I didn't kiss her because I wanted to.
When she looks back at me again, her eyes glancing mine, i knew I couldn't deny it. i did that... because a part of me wanted to.
Slowly though her face turns blue and she looks like she's in pain.

Y/n: wh- what is happening?... Let go of me...'

And I instantly do; a bit hatred and true emotions comes surfacing back. How ever, when I thought she'd instantly dive underwater and swim away but she didn't .

Instead she slowly goes under it and I was about to leave thinking that I shouldn't be anywhere near her anymore for my own sake.

Y/n: helpppp!!!

She lets out her soft voice and I continued to ignore her, walking off. What help does she needs? She's the one who can breathe underwater.

Y/n: please help me!!!! i can't

Sighing in annoyance I turn around to yell at her, but instead I see her drowning and trying to swim up.

Tae: what in the world? Just move your tail around like you usually do-

I go quiet though once the sun hits the water through the cave.
Because it shocks me what I see next is

Tae: ahhhhhhh!!!!!! Whatttt how do you have a .......

Heehehehe sorry HAHAHAHAHAH