Chapter 5: Legs

Still tae povs:

Because it shocks me, when what I see next is two legs instead of tail.

Tae: how? What? How do you have legs?
Y/n: I don't know but please help me!!
Tae: you didn't lose your ability to breathe underwater too did you?
Y/n: look I don't know and I don't care, but me not being able to control how I move it scares me!! So help me!!

She grabs hold onto the rocks around her and tears up.
Thats sight alone made me realize how much she like me right now, she have a feeling and emotion like humans have... damn it, what am i doing?

I rush over to her and get my coat and cover her trying my best not to look at her personal areas

I rush over to her and get my coat and cover her trying my best not to look at her personal areas. It honestly made me blush, how could I have forgotten that she's technically a woman!!

Tae: I'll take you out of here... stay still and don't move.
Y/n: No!!
Tae: excuse me?!
Y/n: Just d-Don't... just leave me here maybe my tails will come back.
Tae: why don't you want me to take you?
Y/n: because you hated me! You want me to rot away so why should I be in place I know I'd surely die? And anyways look at me.. something is wrong with me . I never tried to breathe air  from outside maybe that can harm me.

I shake my head and start walking away. I don't know why am i doing this but I don't know either why I didn't listen to her when she's correct.
But my heart I just cant... even though I should want her to be dead right now, and that I should have not even helped her.

Tae: I can't let her go.

I mumble myself realizing that something changed that I definitely had a changed of heart in a way.

~nxt day~

Y/n pov:

Y/n: I don't want to die here maybe I should call for a help.

I shouted and I shouted lout as I could but no one noticed my voice and I suddenly feel pain in my head and I faint.

Jungkook's pov:

Jk: hyung
Tae: hm?
Jk: did someone leave here?
Tae: yeah , me * pointing his-elf*
Jk: i mean, I feel something strange when  I started sleep in here I always heard voice in my head.
Tae: what do you mean?
Jk: when i was trying to find my brother Minho I heard a voice inside my head and I followed it and it leads me to your Forest pond.
Tae: whatttt!!!!!
Jk: I didn't know you have a secret place but what you have a-
Tae: its none of your business

* silent*

And I broke the silent

Jk: I saw a gold- no its shine under the water.
Tae: wha-
Jk: i was going to swim over it but my brother stop me. and i think that's a tail
Tae: then?
Jk: I never believe in mermaids but now I believe it can I go ther-
Tae: No!!! It's my place , no one can go there except me.
Jk: ok chill bro , i leave now my brother would probably finding me now.