Chapter 13: Bar

Y/n: ahhhhhhh

I sprained my right foot and Fall but ..... I feel someone catch me and it is...

Tae: are you ok?
Y/n: uhm yeahh thankz you

I stare at his eyes " when did he looks so handsome" what what am i thinking about.

I quickly  got up and let go of him. I like him but Everytime he's with me idk ....

Taehyung povs:

I stare at her because the dress suit her the best. The white dresses makes her look like an angel and her hair it waves like an ocean and her eyes it's so pretty.

I noticed myself that I stare at her so long and I quickly do an action like clearing my voice

Tae: * clear throat* you ready?
Y/n: ye-

~the bar~

Seojun: Yah! kim Taehyung! Over here!

Y/n and I walk into the bar house and the first we hear is Seojun voice.

This stupid bastard why is he trying to gather all the attention! * sigh* while y/n raises  her arm  up and waves at Seojun; He smiled.

Tae: hello everyone sorry for being late.
Kook: it's ok hyung
Jimin: yeah
Namjoon: we're waiting at you .

I bow and nudge my elbow a bit into the side of Y/n so she can bow too.

Mermaids don't have this type of gesture for respect . It's expected , since they're fish.

Tae: I brought someone with me too, i hope you don't mind.

Jin: no not at all... I'm curious to meet the person who got to be friends with the King Kim Taehyung, when we all couldn't.

Chuckling at that joke, y/n and I sit down next to each other. And Jin is right. Based on the last 5 months being with her ... y/n is the only person who can be considered as a friend of me. Although i have Jimin and Kook but y/n she's different.

So i didn't deny it.

Tae: introduce yourself
Y/n: hello everyone I'm y/n .. I'll be in your care.

I unconsciously smile , she did well ha and didn't mess anything up even tho she told me before that she was nervous. ADORABLE.

Seojun: so y/n ha ... it's very unique are you foreign?
Y/n: somewhat... I'm new but familiar to ... this pla- place..

Maybe she's familiar because the fact that she's a mermaid who lives in the seas that close to mine .
Let's hope they don't ask more questions.

Jisoo: ahhhh... Hi y/n... I'm Taehyung friend hehehehe

The girls then greet y/n but I wasn't happy about it. They seemed uncomfortable.

Uncomfortable by the idea bringing someone, since they never acted this way when I came alone.

Jisoo: I didn't know you were gonna bring someone.
Tae: why wouldn't I? She's a friend that's close to me and I thought I'd introduce her.
Jisoo: haha of course! I just wonder how she got close to you.
Tae: she's quite a special woman. Refreshing, new and just Wo- wonderful.

I shuttered at the end, since my mind is realizing that i am not faking those words.

Kook: owh I see * wink*

What is wrong with this boy .

Seojun: man you've grown , seems like things might go further than just....

I hit Seojun shoulder with my fist and glare at him.
It's already enough that he stirred up trouble the first time. Jisoo is already staring daggers at me, and Jennie seems shocked.

Tae: well anyways, shall we get some plate of salads while we wait for the food.
Jin: how did you know that we've already ordered?
Tae: because that's why you guys always do.

I get up and pat y/n shoulder reassuring her I'm around and go to the table where a waiter prepares a salad to your liking. Unfortunately tho , someone followed.

Jisoo: so tell me with honesty... is that girl.. is she your girlfriend?
Tae: why are you asking?
Jisoo:because this is the first time you bring a girl  and a girl who is clearly grabbing your attention.
Tae: and what if she is? do you have a problem?
Jisoo: ugh.. don't be block ahead , i have a crush on you! That's why I'm asking..
Tae: well I'm not telling you anything about our RELATIONSHIP.
Tae: but i tell that I am not interested in you.
" you're shallow and blinded by greed"

I finally claim taking the plate and headed back.

What I see though when I get back was an argument. An argument between y/n and Jennie , both standing and glaring at each other.

Y/n pov:

Y/n: how dare you say that?!
Jennie: what? It's true! Taehyung is a dumbass having to be interested in you while Jisoo likes him!
Y/n: he isn't! He is non of the things you said! He's very generous and caring despite being cold and sometimes rude!
Jennie: yeah well if he's all that then why doesn't he pay attention to Jisoo and I? Why does only Jin and Seojun get his kindness? We're all friends.
Seojun: cut the crap! We all know why... you aren't nice or good to people. Taehyung though unlike me doesn't take the time to be kind to people who doesn't deserve it.
Jennie: what does it mean?
Seojun: i mean that I also don't like you but I'm still being friendly, while Taehyung doesn't do that.

My blood boils more and more because of this girl's stupidity and foul mouth! How can she just turn on Taehyung so quickly just from her assumption?

It angers me, she doesn't know anything about him and I.

Jennie: i just still don't get it... what made her so special? What's wrong with Jisoo or me?

Tae: shallow, selfish, stupid, seeker of attention, in love with only yourselves.

Taehyung all of a sudden appears and lists his reason out.
It shuts the girl in front of me up and I smile. She deserved that.

Jisoo: what happened.. what is this? Jennie! Are you alright?

Jisoo comes in and goes beside the other girl holding her close and comforting her.

Jisoo: you! What did you do to her?
Y/n: i did nothing! She talked bad about Taehyung and I couldn't just let it pass-
Jisoo: then why is she crying? Did you hit her?

The girl quietly cried into Jisoo's  arms and it made me angry.

Y/n: she cried because of the fact that she isn't a likable person.
Jisoo:what!!! No she is..

Jisoo tried yo defend her but everyone else agreed with me. And we aren't saying shes a bad person but ... she has to change a bit of her attitude. Starting with that "talking behind someone's back" issue.

Jennie: this isn't fair! You guys all of you just like this brat!!!!
Jisoo: yeah that's right, all of you guys just like this woman here and are blinded by-

Crack! All of a sudden we see a broken plate on the table...