III

Tara decided to text Amber, I mean she couldn't find her anywhere and she was concerned.

Amber<33

Tara
Hey can we talk?

Amber<33
Yeah sure

Tara
Meet me at my house?

Amber<33
Mhm
Read 6:53 PM

Tara closed her phone and set it down on her bed. She went downstairs and turned the TV on browsing through Netflix not finding anything interesting at all.

Shortly after a soft but
fast knock was heard on Tara's door. Tara turned the TV off and hopped off the couch, she rushed over to the door opened it and saw Amber.

"Hey", Tara said as Amber walked in like she owned the place.

"Hi", Amber said doing a quick and sarcastic smile as she set her phone on the island in the kitchen.

"I'm glad you agreed to talk", Tara said smiling slightly and she lead Amber to her room so they could talk.

Amber sat on Tara's bed and so did Tara, Tara turned her head towards Amber and started the conversation.

"Why have you been so distant lately?", Tara said in a sympathetic tone.

"I haven't?", Amber said scrunching her eyebrows as she looked at Tara.

"Yes you have Amber its like ever since me and Wes got together you've been avoiding me", Tara said and reached for Amber's hand and held it hard.

"Well maybe that's why Tara", Amber Said,"you've been completely ignoring me whenever your around him and isn't it obvious I like you Tara", Amber admitted getting caught up in her confession.

Amber quickly realized what she had said and immediately got up,"I'm gonna go", Amber said and quickly tried to speed walk out of Tara room.

Tara got up to and reached for Amber, she got a hold and turned Amber around smashing her lips on Amber's.

She broke the kiss seconds after and looked deep into Ambers confused and flustered eyes.

Before Amber could say anything Tara smashed her lips onto Amber's again and led her to the bed, Tara pushed Amber down on the bed getting on top of her as Amber gripped Tara's hair.

The kiss was so intense it felt unreal to the both of them but it also felt right, Tara got rougher pressing her body closer to Amber's.

Amber then decided to switch places and turned over Tara immediately getting on top of her.
(Let's say it got a lil wild for Amber and Tara😜)

Amber had fell asleep at Tara's, her and Tara where cuddling and quietly sleeping.

The next morning Tara woke up first, she saw Amber and immediately remembered what happened, the kiss, the confession.

Tara had so many thoughts running through her head, Amber woke up minutes after her hair messy but she looked good.

"Good morning Tara", Amber said smiling as she also remembered the events that happened yesterday.

Tara was in complete denial, she wasn't gay. Right? Tara refused to believe she was gay, I mean she had the perfect boyfriend and a good reputation.

"Amber it was a mistake", Tara said facing Amber. Amber's smile faded as she looked confused,"but you kissed me? It felt real", Amber said.

"It wasn't I'm not gay I don't like you like that", Tara said harshly, more harshly then she intended. Amber's face was filled with sadness as she immediately got her things and left Tara's house almost tearing up.

Tara felt so guilty for doing that. She knew she messed up, she basically led Amber on.

She sat on her bed zoning out, thinking. She then slowly got up from her bed and went to her closet picking out the outfit she wanted to wear for today.

Wes had texted her asking if she wanted a ride to school, Tara declined as she wanted to be alone in her thoughts right now.

If Tara where to be gay her reputation could possibly be ruined, her loving bf would break up with her. Tara didn't love Wes like that though.

She arrived at school to see Amber sitting on a bench with the friend group, she was quiet but she usually was anyway.

Tara sat down next to Wes who was stuck in a conversation with Chad about whether or not boobs or ass was better.

Mindy and Liv where talking about something Tara didn't really understand, so it was just Tara being akwardly quiet and Amber was to.

Should I talk to Amber? Would she wanna talk to me? Should I apologize?

Tara decided to not do anything about it and just stayed quiet, she would just text Amber and they could actually talk about the whole thing.

*After school 🙊*

Tara said her goodbyes to her friends as she began her walk to her house, her mind was on Amber. She kept thinking about the kiss.

It felt to right to Tara, but she knew she really screwed up with Amber. She arrived home throwing her backpack on the couch and sighed.

She then suddenly got a text from Mindy.

Mindy💪

Mindy💪
BRO R U GONNA GO
TO AMBER'S PARTY!?

Tara
Party?🤨

Mindy💪
YEAH, YK WHAT IM
ON MY WAY I'LL PICK U UP

Tara
Oh ok😧
Read 4:58

Tara waited patiently for Mindy which actually Mindy didn't take long. Mindy aggressively knocked on Tara's door like she always does.

Tara looked fine so she didn't change to another pair of clothing or fixed her makeup. Mindy dragged her out immediately, Tara got in the car and so did Mindy.

Mindy blasted music that her and Tara where both singing loudly all the way to Amber's house. Amber's house was huge and lived a bit far from any other buildings.

Mindy and Tara arrived to already see the party in action.

"Thanks to you I missed the beginning of the party", Mindy said rolling her eyes playfully as she dragged Tara inside.

"Shut up", Tara said a small giggle came from her mouth as she walked inside, flashing lights, drunk teenagers, people making out, a classic highschool party.

Tara made this party her goal to talk to Amber, she would talk to Amber no matter what.