When Amber woke up the next morning she was still in a bad mood, she missed Tara but knew that Tara probably didn't wanna talk. So she got dressed and did her makeup, the usual stuff. She checked her phone for any notifications and saw none, except for Mindy.

Mindy🙊

Mindy🙊
R U COMING TO THE
GROUP SLEEPOVER???🤨

Amber
WAIT WHAT?

Mindy🙊
YU DIDN'T HEAR...
WHATEVER ILL PICK U UP
AT 8 TONIGHT 🙄

Amber
OK LMFAO SEE U AT SCHOOL
read 8:06
_______________________________________
*

Time skip for after school 🙊*

Amber got in her car after texting Mindy, Mindy was to lazy to pick her up so now Amber had to drive, she was happy still. Everyone hadn't had a group sleepover in a good while and it felt nice to be able to forget about Tara for once. Once she arrived she saw Tara talking with Liv.

Amber walked past her, there wasn't any point in trying to talk to her. She took a glimpse of Tara and saw Tara looking at her. She immediately turned her attention to Mindy, she gave her a big hug, she had brought her own pillow. Amber sometimes drooled when she slept so she didn't wanna get any drool on some of Tara's pillows.
After getting settled in everyone decided to watch a scary movie, THE FIRST STAB! Amber was happy everyone agreed to pick that. The new stab was gonna be coming out next week and the group already planned a trip to the theater to see it. Anywho everyone was watching the movie, eating popcorn, candy, or chips. It was a good time. Though Mindy was so excited about the group sleepover she was the first to fall asleep, she fell asleep on Liv. Chad also fell asleep on Liv. Liv looked at both Tara and Amber and giggled quietly.

Once the movie was over everyone mutually agreed it was best to go to bed, Mindy yawned and groggily walked up the stairs to one of the guest rooms. Liv and Chad had to sleep in the living room, Tara did NOT trust them in a guest room. Amber was about to walk in the guest room Chad and Liv couldn't have until Tara grabbed her arm. It startled Amber but she turned around and saw Tara, pleading eyes.
"Can you sleep with me?" Tara asked slowly interlocking her hands with Amber, Amber was blushing but due to how dark it was Tara wouldn't see.
"Sure".

Amber walked to Tara's room, their hands interlocked, she put her pillow on Tara's bed, Tara already knew that Amber drooled when she slept, Tara was the only one who knew. Amber settled in akwardly, it had been akward ever since yesterday when Tara was acting rude. Amber turned over, Tara didn't know how to give a apology for what she did, she turned over to and moved closer to Amber. She wrapped her hands around Amber's waist. Amber's heart was beating furiously.

"I'm sorry I was so rude yesterday, dating you has been so new..." Tara admitted, Amber was still turned over, she was frozen at Tara's touch.
"It's okay Tara I understand, dating a girl for the first time isn't the easiest" Amber had a smile on her face, things where okay between them now. Tara's face was leaned against Amber's back, so when Tara smiled she Amber could feel the movement of Tara's face.
(I HOPE Y'ALL KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT)

Amber drifted to sleep, not Tara. Tara couldn't sleep, Amber had turned over, she was facing Tara now. Hair was in her face and she was slightly drooling. Tara could see, she had a small nightlight in her room, she smiled and tucked Amber's loose hair behind her ear. She then wiped Amber's plump pink lips, wiping the drool off. Amber was so majestic to look at, well that's what Tara thought.
Tara was able to finally drift asleep after staring at Amber for what felt like a eternity. She felt so safe, happy, and she felt like she could do anything when Amber was around, she loved Amber.