Chapter 6

Nagato hummed while stirring the Teriyaki Fried Noodles. Nagato was still thinking about the incident this afternoon when a Siren Shipgirl surrendered, after which dozens of Shipgirls and several mass-produced Ships appeared who also surrendered themselves to Azur Lane. Of course this caused mass panic in the City of Honolulu and several other civic areas of Hawaii.

Fleet Admiral Nimitz had to take to the field to solve all these problems. Nagato groaned, because tomorrow there would be a lot of government officials, and God, Nagato really didn't like them.

Beside her, there was Belfast who was stirring spicy porridge for the prisoners from Sakura or Siren.

Belfast : What a strange day isn't it, Madame Nagato?

Nagato : Right, I didn't expect this to happen. Uhhh when I just want to retire peacefully without.... all this bullshit. (pouts cutely.)

Belfast laughed heartily.

Belfast : We really can't see the future, can we?

Nagato : If we could, we'd still be screwed.

The two of them continued to cook in silence, appreciating the silence. Until finally Hornet broke in in a panic.

Nagato : !!!, Hornet! what is it? You took me by surprise, and so did Belfast.

Belfast almost threw down her spoon earlier.

Hornet: Sorry! but the situation is precarious! Wales asked all the relevant Shipgirls to gather, which means you and Belfast included.

Nagato and Belfast looked at each other with worried looks. The two of them turned off the stove and immediately followed Hornet into the meeting room.

By the time they arrived, all of the Faction leaders and flag ships from Azur Lane were already gathered, with Fleet Admiral Nimitz on the giant glass screen.

Nagato : 'Oh wow, they can do face-to-face but barely scratch the surface of simple Missile technology.' (Sarcastic)

FADM. Nimitz : Has everyone gathered, Prise?

Enterprise : (Salute) All ship girls are gathered, Admiral. Including visitors from other dimensions we report.

FADM. Nimitz nodded in satisfaction and looked at the paper he was holding.

FADM. Nimitz : Ladies, we are in a precarious situation. More than 2,478 units of the mass production Siren ship began to "fly" and headed for the Pacific Ocean.

All of the shipgirls except Nagato gasped and started whispering. Before finally Queen Elizabeth knocked the hammer like a judge.

Queen Elizabeth: Order! Orders!

Everyone was silent again, and FADM. Nimitz nodded gratefully to Queen Elizabeth.

FADM. Nimitz : We predict that they will launch a large-scale attack on all areas of the Pacific, including the Sakura Empire being a possibility. We've tried contacting the Sakura Empire, but they're not answering. So we decided to send runners there.

Nagato pondered, it could be that the Sakura Empire communication was being Jammed or some kind of EMP attack.

Wales stood up from her chair.

Wales : Sir, permission to speak.

FADM. Nimitz : given. Please, Prince Of Wales.

Wales nodded and began to speak.

Wales : Everyone, we know this afternoon, at 1344, the shipgirl USS Nagato and the USS Enterprise managed to arrest a submarine-type Siren shipgirl, the Lurker. not long after, a dozen of the Siren Shipgirls were detained by some of the Shipgirls from the Royal Navy at 1423. And at 1533, several of the mass production Siren Battleships surrendered themselves to our patrolling Shipgirls.