Chapter 8

Kennedy wasn't having a good day. Just a few minutes ago he was chatting casually with Fleet Admiral Hackett, when suddenly a mechanical and organic creature with a fuckton of weapons appeared out of nowhere and ruined their day.

The USS Trafalgar, the ship he was in command of, sailed at 20 knots away from the Monster.

Kennedy: Where are the pilots?! I want the planes in the damn air!

Officer : Sir! Several planes were damaged when we hit Tempest, the mechanics are repairing them!

Kennedy : well what about the other planes, why don't they fly?!

Officer : in progress sir!

Trafalgar's F6F Hellcat and F4U Corsairs began flying into the air. Dozens of Jet Siren planes have flown and fired at the creature with anti-ship missiles, to no avail.

Eagle Union Pilot #1 : Tally Ho boys! Our target is in sight, let's shower these bastards with lead-

The pilot's plane exploded immediately after being hit by a rain of purple laser bullets from the creature's back. All Union warplanes immediately dived and fired unguided rockets at the creature, 10 meters before the rocket hit the creature's body, suddenly the Union rockets were destroyed by hitting the energy shield.

hundreds of guided missiles out of all the VLS Creatures and immediately headed to all the ships in this Task Force. Fortunately, there is a mass production ship for the Siren which is equipped with an upgraded version of the Phalanx CIWS.

BRRRTTTTT
BRRRTTTTTT
BRTTTTTTTTT

Half of the missiles were shot down, but the rest hit the target and sank 6 Union ships.

The mass production ships Siren opened fire with their kinetic cannons at the creature who was still silent, as if observing a 'small' ship shooting small iron rods at itself. The creature lazily raised its 'hand' and charged the 10 Electromagnetic Railguns in its right hand.

NGUUUUTTTT.....

PSSSIIUUUUUU x99999

Ten electromagnetic Railguns instantly spewed 120mm caliber bullets that glowed purple, so fast that the Eagle Union sailors thought they were laser beams.

Almost all of the Eagle Union's mass-produced warships were torn apart and destroyed by the opening attack of the electromagnetic induction Railgun used by the creature

Almost all of the Eagle Union's mass-produced warships were torn apart and destroyed by the opening attack of the electromagnetic induction Railgun used by the creature. All of Siren's mass-produced ships survived thanks to the energy shields attached to them. They also re-opened the salvo with their kinetic cannon.

FADM. Hackett : Damn, Rosemary, Confirm that type of Leviathan!

Rosemary : .... Calculations complete, all appearances and weaponry match the Leviathan codenamed "Morpho".

Kennedy : Morpho.... pretty generic name for such a monster.

Captain Kennedy commented while wiping the sweat from his temples. He again saw the dozens of Eagle Union dive bombers bombarding Morpho's defensive energy shield. The escort ships Morpho began to move and showered the remnants of the Joint Task Force led by Kennedy with anti-ship missiles of the corrosive type.