Chapter 17

Javelin : Ora!

Javelin punched one of the Sopoids who tried to approach her with her left hand and immediately slashed at the Sopoid with the energy sword in her left hand. Laffey who was behind Javelin kept firing her automatic cannons and killing quite a few Sopoids, but they kept coming.

Kawakaze who was not far from them parried the bite of a Grunt with her Katana, with all her might Kawakaze kicked the Grunt as far as she could and immediately resisted attacks from other Grunts who took the opportunity. Kawakaze's eyes shone bright blue and instantly performed a rotating slash, effectively killing the three Grunts that ganged up on her.

Nagato groaned while clawing at one of the Sopoids who was trying to flank Kawakaze from behind, and the Sopoid was instantly torn apart by Nagato's sharp claws.

Nagato : Damn, I should have focused on healing myself...

Ciel : The rice has turned into porridge, Madame Nagato, we can't change it back, unless your name is Observer Alpha.

Nagato : Grrr I know (break the neck of one of the Grunts)

Ayanami fired her Railgun at a Spiker that was about to attack using the spikes on its tail, the Spiker fell with the upper half missing.

Atago, now still naked, used the remnants of the power Leviathan had given her and created a crystal sword through which she killed quite a number of Sopoid, Spiker and Grunts that approached.

Nagato : Atago! Is this really where the Superordinate is?! I can't see anything that looks like a blue flower here!

Atago : IT's close... over there! behind that wall of flesh!

They all looked at the wall of flesh throbbing, as if it were a living being. But in front of the wall of flesh there were so many Sopoid, Grunt and Spiker guarding the wall.

Nagato : are they gathered in one place? Lucky. Ayanami! Charge your Railgun! I want three to take Ayanami front!

Ayanami immediately took a kneeling position on one leg and the Railgun started charging. On her left and right are Javelin and Laffey who are ready to protect Ayanami. Laffey fired her automatic cannon with high-explosive shells right at the silent Sopoid crowd, killing many of them. Several Grunts charged forward, but were directly confronted by Javelin who was ready with her energy sword and energy spear.

Javelin : Thou should not pass.

Javelin immediately tackled one of the Sopoids with her feet and used her body weight to crush the Sopoid's head, Javelin then immediately threw the energy spear with her left hand at one of the Spikers, restrained the creature and lost its head due to a slash from Javelin's energy sword, Javelin bravely confronted countless Leviathan creatures, with her body continuing to receive punishment but she still stood tall and responded to all of their attacks with more brutality and ferocity.

Kawakaze also fought alongside Javelin, but it was Javelin who got all the punishment on her body.

Several cluster missiles exploded behind the formation of Leviathan creatures (Spiker, Grunt and Sopoid). The missiles came from the HAIL system in Nagato's rigging, and this time she used Wakizashi and her iron claws.

Ayanami: 100 percent! Javelin, Miss Kawakaze, Laffey! step aside!

Javelin and Kawakaze immediately jumped behind Ayanami, Javelin ignored the painful wounds all over her body, Laffey also retreated while giving covering fire with her automatic cannon.

Ciel immediately used one of her skills, a bubble-shaped energy shield to protect Atago, Nagato, Kawakaze, Javelin, Laffey, Ayanami and herself.

Ayanami's railgun immediately fired 350 grams of tungsten at a speed of over mach 45 and instantly tore through the flesh wall and killed all of its guards due to the energy shock from Ayanami's weapon.