Chapter 10

Nagato : Javelin..... did you see that earlier?

Javelin: Yes! that little girl looks like... you!

Nagato : ah, at least I have long hair, but what we see is short hair... could it be Mutsu? (shakes head.)

Then from one of the cracks they saw hundreds of soldiers with Exoskeletons and holding rifles rushing at the swarm of insects, with their lead being a blonde woman with twin ponytails, holding some kind of machine gun and carrying a sword that glowed brightly.

But before the two of them finished watching, Morpho suddenly raised It "hand" and threw It "hand" into the water, causing a wave big enough that Nagato and Javelin were carried away by the waves.

Morpho then locked Javelin and Nagato with all It Railguns and started firing It Railguns. Nagato and Javelin of course immediately set sail while avoiding the rain of shells with the electromagnetic. And apparently Morpho started using It 1200mm caliber Railgun artillery and aimed at Nagato.

BZZZTTTT

KAA-POOOWW!!

The tungsten rod instantly flew at an abnormal speed and pierced Nagato's stomach. Nagato widened her eyes when she felt the emptiness in her stomach, and winced when she saw the hole in her stomach.

Nagato of course immediately fell down and coughed up blood. She fired a Salvo of twenty anti-ship missiles back at Morpho, with several missiles from Mare Nostrum hitting the right side of Morpho's face. Morpho roared very loudly, although It face didn't suffer any significant damage, but there were still burns and some melted iron.

Javelin : Auntie Nagato!

Javelin immediately approached Nagato and carried her, but winced as Nagato's blood continued to flow, and even if Javelin carried Nagato, the wound would only get worse. Tears had started to form in the corners of Javelin's eyes.

Nagato just smiled a little between coughing up blood and just rubbed Javelin's cheek, before finally glaring at Morpho who was approaching them.

Nagato : Javelin... take me... take me away... I'll burn this bastard...

Javelin nodded and very carefully carried Nagato away at a very low speed. Several Dauntless and Zeros flew past them and started bombing or shooting Morpho with their machine guns. Enterprise, Zuikaku, Belfast, Cleveland and Washington came to the two of them. Enterprise's eyes immediately darkened when she saw the hole in Nagato's stomach.

Enterprise : Nagato! what happened?!

Nagato : (coughs) would you believe me if I said I had a stomach ache?

Enterprise : Bullshit, Belfast, do your thing.

Belfast with a smile carried Nagato in her arms, even though her maid clothes had to be stained with blood from Nagato's wounds.

Nagato : I'm sorry, Bell.

Belfast : (professional smile.) It's okay, madam Nagato. Think of it as etiquette between professionals.

Nagato chuckled before coughing up blood again. Washington again fired a salvo full of armor-piercing shells at Morpho. But Morpho's energy shield is back online and manages to fend off Washington's attacks. Meanwhile Cleveland showers Morpho with high-explosive shells that cause Morpho's energy shield to flicker. Meanwhile the planes from Enterprise and Zuikaku continued to harass Morpho with their machine guns, before being shot down with Morpho's far superior point defense weapon.

Meanwhile the Mare Nostrum, the flag ship of the Siren Navy in this timeline, began to reopen the attack by firing their kinetic cannons at Morpho. This was followed by the launch of many missiles from the remnants of the remaining VLS cells. Meanwhile Trafalgar, who finished doing emergency repairs, sent some of their aviators back into the air and helped the shipgirls to fight in the air. The escort carriers of Morpho also did not want to be outdone and began to launch dozens of super futuristic black planes.