-

Another morning arised and another call from Seeun or lets say Mr. Han occured. Lazily Jia muttered curses under her breath to the person calling her so early in the morning. Still she picked up, knowing it must be for business purposes.

"President Hwang, i got in touch with President Kangs Secretary and we agreed to schedule the meeting today in about...1 hour."
"Seeun what the fuck" Jia cursed again, "First of i literally just woke up and you are telling me that i am meeting that President in 1 fucking hour" and thats why you should never call Jia in the morning, no matter how close you are to her she is going to curse the shit out of you. Maybe, but just maybe, she is always like that. Open-Minded, a bit too honest not knowing when to stop expressing her opinion openly.

"I'm sorry President Hwang, Secretary Cha said that his boss usually likes to start working in the early hours" Jia scoffed while finally getting up from her bed. "I already hate that man. WORKING IN THE EARLY HOURS. Does he even know the word 'sleep'?!"
As Jia continued ranting about how she hated her new partner. she didnt notice the fact that Seeun already hung up. "He- Hello- Ah she hung up"

"Mom, I'm going, Bye" the girl muttered fastly as she got into her newly bought Yves Saint Laurent High Heels. She didnt have the time and opportunity to wear them and they matched her outfit for today being a black mini skirt and a black matching crop top, which are one of her own creations and also the best selling ones she made. Jia decided to grace her outfit with her favourite gold crescent-like earrings and pairing with the heels a matching Yves Chain Wallet.

Finally Jia arrived at her destination, being about 15 minutes late. Good enough she couldnt care less, leaving the blame on President Kang for making the 'stupid' desicion to meet at 7 AM.

As the beauty walked into the unfamiliar building with Secretary Han by her side, there was no way she missed the employees whispering to themselves about her. I dont think anyone blames them for that though, her face looked insanely beautiful in any angle, her fashion style and todays outfit fit her body perfectly, exposing her hour glass body. Who wouldnt want to stare at her for hours?

Jia knocked on the door she was lead to, to meet her new business partner. After a few seconds the door opened and all 4 eyes were on her. Meaning the piercing eyes of President Kang and the blank glance from Secretary Cha. "Good Morning" Jia said, emphasizing the 'Morning'. "You are 17 Minutes late President Hwang." Kang Taemoo said-yelled. "It was only 15 when i arrived here- oh my god. Dont tell me you counted the Minutes. Damn i must be important huh" Jia answered lifting her own mood up at the sudden realization.

"Should you joke about that President Hwang, thats insanely immature from you!" he fighted back, getting slightly embarrassed. "Look who is talking! You were the one scheduling this meeting for literally 7 AM in the morning, dont you have better things to do?!" Jia let her anger explode which Secretary Han feared all along.

"Thats called being productive." "Productive my foot" The Hwang girl calmed down. Sitting on the chair infront of Kang Taemoo's table while taking the folder with yesterdays prepared drawings out. In the back being both Secretary's watching silently. "Here are some ideas i had for the designs, of course i had to ask you first." Jia muttered giving President Kang her drawings with a blank look.

"I dont like it." he said leaving Jia and Seeun speechless. He was so...direct?
"What do you mean. you dont like it?" she asked being completely serious. "I just dont like it, it isnt what i imagined it to be, is there a problem?". "What you imagined it to be? What did you imagine then?" she now yelled angrily. "Do it again, this is taking up my time". he replied handing the drawings back.

"Is it because i was late?" Jia scoffed, already cursing him in her mind. "Work is work, i would never let stuff like these interfere with business matters, however, i dont like your ideas, since in the contract you signed was written something like 'exclusive and modern design'. In these drawings there are clearly details of your other creations, which as i said, dont approve."

There he left, with his Secretary right behind him, leaving Jia shocked and somewhat embarrassed in his office with Seeun basically in the same state.

Its no secret that their first meeting, was a complete and utter disaster.

Jia, already felt feelings of hatred for her new partner.

While Taemoo on the other side, well, he felt the same. At least they are on the same train.