?

While Jia was heading home after an mostly enjoyable night to get a long peaceful sleep, there were two people certainly not at home yet.

Kang Tae-moo and Shin 'Geum-hui' are currently grabbing a little snack in replacement of dinner, spicy tteokbeokki! Only moments before, they were walking along the pavement, actually not having an clue where they were going, but Tae-moo's small words of comfort directed towards his fake-fiancee were enough to make Ha-ri's gloomy mood disappear so they figured to make the most out of it and eat something at least.

"Do you want hard-boiled eggs?" the younger asked with a small smile while filling up her plastic cup. With an awkward smile, if you could call it that, Tae-moo replied with a smiple "No. I am good." However the girl didn't take that as a valid answer. "Why? I can afford buying us a snack. Eat all you want." she continued with her task while replying. "No way! Don't tell me you have never tried tteokbeokki!"

Suddenly a sense of deja vu washed over the guy, remembering the words of his business partner yesterday.

"What are you drinking?" he asked eyeing the brown colored box. "Chocolate milk. Dont tell me you never tried it!" she answered in a playful but shocked manner.

After the meeting Tae-moo had taken the carton with him to his office, keeping it on his desk. He treasured the small moment. The way her eyes looked like they held an entire universe in them, the eyes he somehow grew attached to. The way her rosy lips would turn upwards at the slightest thing, something Tae-moo wouldn't do that easy, though she seemed to influence him in some way as he copies the habit everytime he thinks about her. 

He felt protective over the small memory and didnt want to share it with another woman. So instead of replying to the Shin girl like he did to Jia he said "What do you take me for? "Delicious Spicy Tteokbeokki" is one of our products. I came up with that." Though it wasn't fully a lie, he couldn't deny that in his last decade of living, he hadn't really tasted the food, due to its rather unhealthy nature. Ha-ri looked at the guy with full amazement before picking up a phone call from her mother. 

In those few seconds she didnt realise that there was a small ball heading straight towards her until the Kang boy shouted her name loud enough for her to turn towards the flying object. 

-

"Aren't you cold? Let me know if you are." he voiced towards the female. They were currently sat down on two seprate benches infront of a convenince store. Tae-moo had gotten Ha-ri a plastic cup full of ice for her purple-ish swollen eye.

Ha-ri sighed at the comment with a small smile. "Tae-moo-ssi, could i make a suggestion?" she asked barely looking at him. "Sure. What is it?" he replied coolly. "Instead of a fake relationship like this, why dont you try a real one?" she smiled looking down, remembering the way he looked at her 'friend', like she was the only human being, with love and care. "You might think its a waste of time to be in a relationship right now, but if you think long-term, it might be more efficient. You know, you could even get married?" 

"Married?" he asked turning towards her. "Yes. Being in a fake relationship with me means there isn't really a future. So maybe this is an even bigger waste of time." she replied with a small, soft smile facing him. The guy let out a chuckle, he knew there was some truth in her words. He seemed to have someone he likes too, so for Ha-ri it only made sense to break this off and get with the one who could truly make him happy.

"Oh! I think the taxi' here!" she mumbled before standing up. "Well. Then i am off. Thank you again, for today" she gestured at the cup full of ice in her hands, "Get home safely." he answered. As the small girl was about to walk away, she figured to give the guy the green bag with a present inside, from the concert earlier. "I'll give you this in return." she smiled handing him the box as he grabbed it hesitating at first. "I got it from the concert. I dont know what it is, but apparently it'll cheer you up, when you're feeling down! Bye!"